97

My eyes open after hearing a crash downstairs. I sat up wiping my mouth as I jogged downstairs to see Normani. I checked the time to see it was 3 am.

"Mani What the hell you said you were going to be here at 12" she looks over at me before kicking off her heels and stumbling towards me. "I said that you'd get off my back!" I frowned "you're drunk"

"No shit"

"I'm going to bed I'm not dealing with your shit tonight," I say jogging upstairs and crawling back into the bed. Normani followed behind me. "Baby lets have some fun," she says pulling the cover off of me. "Mani not now"

"Come on Baby it'll be quick promise" she giggles hovering top of me and kissing my neck. "I said no!" I shoved her off of me. "Why are you being such a bitch?" She asks as I stood up grabbing my pillow and walking out the room. She grabs my arm "where are you going?"

"To the guest room I do not feel like fighting with you tonight" she pulls me to her before I could snatch my arm away. "Who's says we're going to fight, I just want to make love to you"

"And I'm not in the mood! So let go of me!" I quickly got out her grip and walked out of the room. "You think you're too famous to spend time with me now huh?"

"What?"

"You release a song that everyone likes and automatically you're too good to be with me!" She raises her voice. "I just don't want to have the sex you!"

"Don't forget y/n I MADE YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T BE FAMOUS!" She shouts "I worked really hard to get to where I was...and I refuse to listen to You tear me down!"

She scoffs "who bought you this book?" She grabs my book from the nightstand "Mani"

"WHO BOUGHT YOU THIS BOOK!"

"It's a fucking a $5 book! I didn't ask you to buy it for me" she grabs me by my face "if it wasn't for me spending my money on your worthless ass you wouldn't be anything" I could smell the alcohol in her breath.

She shoves my face making me stumble back. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled, "I'm so fucking done with your shit!"

"Oh, are you going to leave me?" She acts fake surprise "like the last 5 times! Do it! Leave I didn't know where you're going to go! You ain't shit without me!"

"I had a life before you!"

"I am your fucking life" I shook my head at her. "So what you made it on the top 10, and you gain thousands of fans but it won't change the fact that I MADE YOU!" She tears all the papers out of my book that had literally all of my songs in there. A whole album.

"STOP IT, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled as she rips all of the papers up she throws the notebook across the room. As I was trying to grab it. I shoved her and she slaps me across my face.

I held on to my cheek. "YOU WANT TO LEAVE SO BADLY THEN LEAVE" she shoves me. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled tears falling from my eyes as I fell forward falling down the steps. I felt a pain go through my knee and my whole leg along with my lip. Normani walks down basically picking me up. "MANI STOP IT I HAVE NO PANTS ON!"

As she opens the stores and shoves me outside locking me out the house with all of my belongings in the house. I let out a sob "NORMANI OPEN UP!"

I banged on the door.

I hissed as I ran once she started throwing all of my stuff outside the window. I grabbed my phone that was on the ground. It didn't break Thankfully because of the case I had on it.

"GIVE ME MY WALLET!" I yelled, "BY YOUR OWN FUCKING WALLET YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"IM IN THE MIDDLE OF LA WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO!" I shouted as she slams the window shut. "NORMANI!" She blinds shut and the lights cut off.

"FUCK YOU!" Not caring about my clothes I grabbed a pair of pants and limped away from the house.

I don't know anyone who lives in LA. I let out a sob sitting down on the sidewalk.

I unlocked my phone as I went to my contacts everyone I knew was in New York.

I unblocked Destiny number and called her not caring that it was 6 am down there.

I found out Normani blocked her months ago. And I had just recently got her number from Ariana because she surprisingly had it.

She answers "hello?" I heard her raspy voice making me sigh in relief. "Destiny?" I cried "y/n? What's wrong are you ok?"

"No! Normani kicked me out!" I sobbed "Wait What?"

"I'm in LA and I don't know where to go! I have no money! Or transportation and it's dark. Normani won't let me in the house and my knee is busted I can hardly walk oh my god...I can't breath!"

"Ok y/n calm down where are you"

"LA"

"I know where are you in LA"

I gave her a street name as I cried holding on to my knee. "I'm on my way"

"How? You're in New York"

"I came down to LA with Dinah....good thing I did stay on the phone y/n" I did as told. Tears stayed falling down my face not even 30 minutes after my phone went dead.

An hour passed as a car pulled up in front of me. Destiny runs out the car too me. "Y/n what happened?! Your lip!"

I started to cry again. She pulls me into a hug. "Is she ok?" I looked up to see Dinah.

They helped me up making sure I didn't stand on my right leg.

They helped me into the car.

"Y/n tell me what happened?"

I sniffed "we got into a fight and she kicked me out" my lips trembled Dinah got in the back with me as Destiny drove off.

"Don't touch me please?" I say before she could even touch me in any way........

shelikesmugs Dizzy_J I hope you're happy I took your idea