35

Lauren p.o.v

"Yes hurry up Dinah!" I groaned as she typed on the laptop. "Do you at least know her name?"

"No" she glares at me "how are we supposed to find her ex girlfriend if you don't know her NAME!" She yells becoming frustrated. "We can just scroll through y/n page. She has to have something about this girl" Dinah huffs going on Y/n page. I crossed my arms over my chest. "She married her Dinah" I frowned. "Like literally, ring on finger marriage! She was in love to the point that she got married!"

"Yeah we established that" I shoved her as she chuckles. "She still has the ring"

"Ok?"

"And She still talks about her! Just a week ago she was sending indirects to her. How am I supposed to believe that she's over her?!"

"Well..." she trails off "you guys aren't officially together so quit worrying until something changes between you two. And is this her?"

Dinah clicks on a picture of Y/n and some girl. They were kissing. The caption was

2 years with you I don't think I can stop falling in love.

I clench my jaw.

She's so pretty....Goddamit

The ring was most definitely on her hand.

"Yes I believe that her"

The girl wasn't tagged but she did comment emoji under it. We clicked on her page.

Great she's activist, her Instagram theme is so cute, and she owns a book store, and have 3 dogs! and she's also extremely fit. Not fitness model fit but I can tell she exercise and is healthy.

"Now I know why y/n married her"

"Oh please....she doesn't even have an ass!"

"Dinah how many times do I have to tell you that ass doesn't define a person!" She scoffs "she's ugly...you look 10 times better than her....and you have an ass" I rolled my eyes at the blonde.

"But I truly don't think you have anything to worry about. This Leilani girl looks extremely happy with her girlfriend. And once you pop the question you and y/n will be happy together ok?" I nodded.

"You think I should ask her on a date?"

"Yeah"

"Do it now"

"I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake Dinah. I'm not going to ask her now." Dinah shrugs "whatever makes you happy".....