32

"I just want you to know if you don't want to be friends with after what just happened I'm ok with that." I say as soon as Lauren walked into the room. "What?"

"Lauren we had sex last night" she smirked. "I know"

"I don't want anything to be awkward after this. So if you feel awkward-"

"I don't feel awkward. I'm actually still a bit spacey from last night" she smiles. Pulling me close to her, I wrapped my arms around her neck as our lips touched. But we soon pulled away when Destiny stormed in.

"Y/n you won't believe what just happened last night-oh am I interrupting something?"

"No"

"Yes" I playfully glared at Lauren. Destiny looked between the both of us. "Oh my god"

"What?"

"You guys had sex last night!" Lauren blushes "I knew it was going to happen soon. Are you guys like together or?" I looked at Lauren who shrugs.

"We're Just vibing" "vibing"

We both say at the same time. "Ok well Rihanna was at that night club last night! I was trying to tell you but you know" she wiggles her eyebrows. I blushed looking away.

"What do you have to eat in here" she walks into the kitchen. "Do you want to go out for breakfast"

"I actually have to get to the studio"

"Oh"

"But maybe we can go out to dinner?"

"I actually can't do dinner" she furrows her eyebrows "I promised my mom I'd swing by for dinner"

"Oh" we stood there in silence. "I should get dressed" I nodded. "Towels and rags are in the closet" she gives me a thumbs up before jogging upstairs.

"I can't believe you slept with a celebrity!" Destiny says puts a spoon full of Coco puffs in her mouth. "Did you orgasm?" I looked behind me before jumping up and down. "Yes!"

We both squealed "how was it? I seen she had nails on"

"She didn't even use her fingers....oh my god Destiny! It was so good. I never had sex like that before....it was so intense"

We squealed again. "Ok so what's after this. Do you want to get into a relationship orrrr"

"I honestly don't know. She's a singer. She's going to be going all around the world"

"You could go with her"

"Yeah but I can just leave everything behind"

"Oh shut up girl...you're acting like you're moving. You're just traveling. I say do it. Date her. I can tell she makes you happy"

"She probably doesn't even feel the same"

Lauren p.o.v

"OH MY GOD DINAH IT WAS SO GOOD!!" I squealed "So What are you guys?"

"I don't know...butIthinkIwanttokidnapher,hideherinmybasement,andforcehertomarryme" I say quickly

"What?"

"What?"

"Lauren I'm serious!"

"I don't know what we are. But I don't think she feels the same way as I do. I really like her."

"I know you do you're always talking about her.....it's annoying"

"Shut up"......