124

I hummed as I wrote the last sentence of my song.

Just Can't get you outta my head

"You really brought us down here just to lock yourself in a bathroom and write music?" I looked up to see Victoria looking down at me, as I was sitting on the floor with my back pressed against the wall.

"Well scooter called and said that the album to needs to be done soon, so I'm just fixing everything up" she closes my book and pulls me up. "Go get dressed everyone is waiting for you" She says moving my hair out of my face. "Waiting on me for what?"

"We're going to the beach so hurry up go!"

"Alright Alright Geez" she chuckles as I walked into our room, she leave out leaving me by myself. I grabbed my bikini. I decided to wear a yellow one since it compliments my skin. I slide on my bottoms, the door open I didn't turn because I just assumed that it was Victoria.

"Can you tie it up please?" I asked taking advantage of the help I could get. My bikini gets tied up "how come you guys gets the bigger room?" I quickly turned around to see Lauren. "Lauren what the hell are you doing in here?!"

"I came to look at the rooms, but now. Have a great view of your-"

"Don't finish that sentence" she smirks at me before chuckling "I'm kidding y/n. You look nice" I grabbed my cover up and slide it on. "Get out before Victoria comes in and see us together"

"We can't be around each other?" She asked "we can but she might think that we're doing something in this room so leave" she rolls her eyes "ok" she walks out, I slide my feet into my sandals and grabbed my towel.

"About time you guys got here, for a minute I thought you forgot about us" Dinah says "sorry I was writing a song" we walked out deciding to walk to the beach. I slide my sunglasses on my face, and my eyes landed directly on Lauren who had her sunglasses on at well.

"If you think you're going to stare at me y/n just know I know" Lauren whispers in my ear. I chuckled as she smirks "I know your eyes are on me"

"Where's Ally?" Dinah asked "she said she'd meet us-" a bus pulls up in front of us. "Get in losers we're going to beach! I have drinks too and a stripper pole!" Ally yells out a window. Both Dinah and Victoria ran in the party bus. I playfully rolled my eyes at the short girl before following everyone into the bus. "What made you get this?" I asked "I wanted to try the stripper pole" she says pointing the stripper in the back of the bus. "Drinks?" I sat down next to Lauren who was typing on her phone. Victoria was hoping on the pole along with Dinah who was pushing Victoria butt up so she can go higher.

"Who you texting?" I asked "my sister" she says locking her phone "your girlfriend is wild" she says looking at Victoria. "She's not my girlfriend"

"Oh?" I nodded "then what are you guys?"

"We are just sleeping with each other that's all" She nods humming "so you shouldn't mind me staring at your ass then" she smirks at me "girl, you have a boyfriend! Stare at his"

"His ass isn't pleasing to look at" she chuckles, her phone buzzes again I looked up to see Chris looking over at me, I gave him a small smile but he didn't return it. I awkwardly looked away before standing up and walking over to the girls. "Ally no!" Dinah laughs as the shorter girl slide upside on the pour. "Guys help, I'm gonna hit my head!" We quickly grabbed her before she could fall and hurt herself. Once she got on her feet she looks around "well i can forget about becoming a stripper" she laughs taking a shot.

"Don't get to drunk....we're going near water" she roll her eyes "y/n we're here for a good time, not a long time. Do what you want and stop thinking so much" she winks at me. "Hint hint Lauren" she whispers to me. I glared at her. "Lauren and I are over so stop it" I whispered back, she raises her hands in defense. "Alright fine.... ignore your soul mate" I rolled my eyes at her "I know you like her though, but your secret is safe with me"

"Ally!"

"Stop denying it" I looked over at Lauren who was now sitting on Chris lap, he had his arm wrapped around her waist as their lips to connected. "Hurts to watch huh?" I slowly turned to Ally. "It wouldn't hurt if you just get back together....plus it looks like to me Dinah and Victoria are getting a little too close" I looked at the 2.

Who were basically on top of each other. I wasn't bothered by any of it but Dinah is dating my best friend, and she's new to this dating girls thing. I don't exactly agree with dating girls who are new to dating girls because they are still figuring out everything. I doubt Dinah even knows her type.

Not that she needs a type but I already know she has a type.

I looked over at Destiny who were looking at them, she might not seem bothered but she most definitely is. "I might need a drink"

"Yeah you do!"

She hands me a cup which I took. My eyes landed back on Lauren and Chris. Her eyes met mine, I don't want to date Lauren again.

Do I?

No

Why would I want to do that? So much has happened in the past month......