72

Once we made it to the venue where I heard Ariana doing sound check I manage to sneak inside, I told Destiny to stay in the car because it wasn't going to last long. Not when there's a bunch of security guards out there.

I found Normani dressing room. I walked inside to see her on her phone, she looked annoyed she looks up at me and furrows her eyebrows "y/n what are you doing here?"

I shoved her making her stumble "Lauren broke up with me!"

"Oh" I shoved her again "and it's all your fault!"

"Y/n I'm so sorry...is there anything I could do to help?"

"STOP ACTING as YOU CARE!" I shoved her once more, her face turns from concern to annoy "you'll get over it...the relationship wasn't working anyway"

"FUCK YOU NORMANI YOU ARE SUCH AN NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE" she grabs my arms before I could shove her again. "I care about you y/n. I didn't mean for you guys to break up I was just playing around, chill"

"If you care about me you would have just left me alone! YOU ENJOY PLAYING LAUREN HUH?"

She does a quick smirk before biting her lip. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"

"Was she crying? How mad was she?"

"DOES IT EVEN MATTER?!" I yelled. She goes to the door and locks it, she sits down in her chair. "I'm sorry y/n....really. I shouldn't have done what I did. Matter of fact I'll call her and explain everything to her" she grabs her phone "oh wait she blocked me....you see this is what she does when things get hard. I don't ruin relationships especially not Lauren's, she does shit to ruin it. She can't stay in a relationship to save her life.

Because she doesn't want too, did you really think she wanted you y/n?!"

"Stop-"

"She just wanted sex, and she wanted an excuse to break up with you! In a few weeks, she's going to be in another relationship and she's going to forget all about you!"

"Stop"

"Because she never cared about you! That's why she didn't want to come out with you because then she would have shown you off and claim you!"

"Normani Stop it!"

"But I'm the bad guy! I'm trying to help you y/n? Do you really think I would go out of my way and ruin every relationship Lauren has? I'm the scapegoat I always have been. She knew this was going to happen-"

"Normani"

"If I took every one of her stupid ass ex's why would she introduce us? and would she trust me around you huh? Why did she want us to be friends so badly? It's BECAUSE SHE WANTED AN EXCUSE!" a tear rolled down my cheek. She stands up and wipes it away.

"Do you really think I would hurt you purposely?" I didn't answer she grabs my chin so I was looking at her "answer me"

"I don't know" more tears fell. "Stop crying over her...it's not worth it" she wipes my tears. "None of this is worth it, but you know what is worth it?"

"What?"

"Us" she whispers leaning into me our lips brushed "No" I pushed her away but she grabs both my arms tightly and pushes me against the wall.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't want this?" I squeezed my eyes shut. "I don't"

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

"Look me in my eyes" I open my eyes and looked at her to see her just inches away from my face. Before I could say anything her lips press against mines. I hesitated at first but then kissed back.

"That's what I thought" I heard Normani mumbles as the kiss becomes messy, she picks me up making me wrap my arms around her waist. She places me down on the couch hovering over me.

"I- we can't do this"

"Yes we can" she kisses my jaw and goes down to my neck and sucks on my skin. I bite my lip as her hands slide into my jeans. She palms me making me gasp. Her lips come back to mine as our tongues battled for dominance.

I grind into her hand, I could feel my underwear becoming moist with everything hard push she gave with her hand.

She bites down on my neck making me hiss in pain. She pulls her hand out and unbuttons my jeans I kicked off my shoes and took off my jeans before crawling on top of her and deepening the kiss. "I knew you wanted this"

"Shut up" she chuckles helping me pull my shirt off she cups my breast before kissing my collar bone and giving attention to my right nipple. Her tongue swipes across my erect nipple making me moan. I grind on her thigh becoming wetter by the second.

My phone rings. She only tightens her hold on me. She lifts up the dress she was wearing and took it off. I looked down at her body as she unhooked her bra. Our lips met again. As she lays me down once again. She kissed down my stomach as her finger slide inside me. I bucked my hips at every thrust as I covered my mouth with my hands trying to not moan so loudly.

She sucked on my clit gently as she added another finger. "Oh my god...fuck mani go-go faster"  I arched my back not being able to form any words. The couch moved along with us.

We heard a knock on the door.

Normani comes up so that we were face to face our lips connected, she was still knuckles deep inside me.

"Shhhh," she says covering my mouth with her hands she starts massaging my spot. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Yes?!" Normani yells.

"Soundcheck in 5"

"That's all I need!" She smirks turning back to me.

Soon after I came undone with a cry of pleasure that felt like I haven't had in a while.

But I did.

Normani sucks on her fingers looking me in my eyes. "You taste good"  she smirks. I looked over at the ceiling. "Stay here please I'll be back"

She says. "Destiny in the car"

"Bring her in" with that, she walks out.......

👀👀👀