69

I got off of top of Lauren and laid on my back, I pulled the covers over my body. "I kinda like having a dick" I laughed making her groan. "Stop playing with it y/n!"

"It was your idea....maybe it's your bisexuality but I dig it"

"You won't even let me try it on you" I took the strap off and threw it somewhere in the room. "Because I don't like dick"

"It's not like it's a real dick, it's a fucking dildo!"

"Are you really upset about this" she crosses her arms over her chest and nods, I groaned "alright fine I'll let you use it on me-" my phone rings I grabbed it to see Normani was face timing me.

I told her not to call me while Lauren here. I look over at Lauren who smiling to herself as she grabs the fake dick. I cringe declining the call.

"ok Lauren go easy on me last time I tried dick it hurt"

"Because you're not used to it" I rolled my eyes "make this quick"

"I'm going to make you cum so hard" I laughed "ok no I can't take you serious with a pink fake dick hanging between your legs" my phone rings again. I looked to see it was Normani again, I declined it once again. "Y/n come on you'll like it I promise"

"Alright let's go get this over with and no dirty talk"

"You're gonna to take this cock" I laughed again as she hovers over me "Don't ever say that again!" My phone rings "who keeps calling you?" She looks down at me.

"Um....fuck me"

"Y/n I'm serious"

"It's just some job that keeps calling me no worries" I powered my phone off "ok now fuck me but go easy"

"I'll be gentle" she whispers in my kissing my jaw.

_____

"I told you not call me when Lauren is here, you know she likes to grab phones!" I say on the phone listening to Lauren sing in the shower. "Did you really?"

"Yes! Normani if you keep doing this I'm going to have to stop-"

"I only called because you promised me that you'll be at my first concert"

"I did, didn't I"

"What time does it start?"

"At 7:30 but in Albany" I huffed ending the call. The shower stops and out walked Lauren. "Want to go to a concert?"

"What concert?"

"Ariana Grande concert"

"As much as I want too I'm trying to stay away from Normani and you are too" I huffed as Lauren sits on the bed. "Baby come on I always wanted to go to a concert pleaseeee"

"Y/n"

"I let you use a fake dick on me! You owe me!" She groans "fine"

"Yes! I'll go get dressed"

Once we were dressed I grabbed my bag and we got into the car.

Ariana💫:  text me when you get there

You: I'm bringing Lauren is that ok?

Ariana💫: yuh

After an hour ride and a 30-minute wait, we were finally in the venue. "Are you excited?" I nodded "I'll be back ok?" She nods I walked away from her and jogged to the back where everyone was. I walked to Normani dressing room and knocked. "Come in!" I walked in. "Hey, Mani" she turns to me. Her hair was in a curly ponytail, she was wearing a robe.