51

I screamed as the rain soaked my clothes I ran to my house and unlocked the door. "Come on!" Normani pushes me running inside. Closing the door behind me I laughed. "I hate the rain"

"You hate the rain?! My hair is soaked I don't like getting my hair wet"

"I don't either"

"You wouldn't be soaked if you would have came back once I texted you" we looked over to see Lauren. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Is that my shirt?" I asked. She gives me a look of disbelief.

"We were at the fair I wanted to ride the Farris wheel you know I never rode a Farris wheel before!"

"I was going to take you this weekend so I'll be your first" I scratched the back of my neck. Normani clears her throat. "Sorry Lauren"

"Shouldn't you be rehearsing for tour?!" Lauren asks "I am we're doing it in New York" I gasped "you should go take me to meet ARIANA!"

"I can She might be down for a sleep over" I shrieked "do that now!" Normani chuckles grabbing her phone and walking out the room. "Your friend is really cool"

"Since when did you guys become so close?" Lauren asks as she follows me into my room. I took off my shirt which was soaked. "She just asked to hang out...turns out we have a lot in common" Lauren Hums.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm glad you guys are finally becoming friends" I took off my clothes and put on something warmer. "Now I have to plan something else for us"

"We can just hang out it doesn't have to be anything big...being with you is all that matters" I pull her to me. As she rest her on my chest. "Maybe we can have sex tonight but without the face mask I'm never having sex with a face mask on ever again" she laughs pushing me.

"It was everywhere!

And it didn't come off my sheets, I'm surprised it didn't go anywhere else"

"Oh hush" she kisses me "Hey Y/n the sleep over is next week" I pushed Lauren away. "Oh my god I'm going to be sleeping and breathing the same air as ARIANA GRANDE!" I made weird noise making both Normani and Lauren look at me weirdly.

"You're officially my best friend because you heard that noise. Don't tell anyone I did that. It only comes out when I'm excited" I walked out the room.

Fist bumping the air I ran downstairs.....