AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guys!!

Before we get started on a journey full of fun, love, dreams, sadness, friendship and much more..

Here's a description...

Alisson Brown. 17 year old. Insecure, introverted and a Wattpad addict.

She has never experienced anything like a real life-romance but instead, she had spent most of her time fantasizing about Xavi, a fictional character from a story she is totally addicted to.

But what if he becomes a reality?

What happens when she comes across a guy or maybe two, who could just be like him or not?

There are secrets involving her that she doesn't have a clue about.

She navigates through her high school year, breaking out of her shell, making new friends, falling in love and solving mysteries.

Her simple life does take a turn. But maybe it's for the better.

This is literally my first work on Wattpad and I am not a pro. But I still hope you like it.

NO HATE...#spreadlove

P.S. No plagiarism.

MAIN CHARACTERS:-

Alisson Brown

Adrien Diaz

Xavi Clinton

Liam Brown

Iris Creed

Jennie Diaz (short appearance) 

Adrien's group..

Justin

Dave

Max

Finally!!

Read and Enjoy!

Presenting you BLUSH.

Yes,I removed the cast that I put up at the beginning because I thought that imagining them the way you like it would be much more better..at least that's how I prefer it. P.S. A new character has been added so..!

With lots of love x

ROSEGOLD