XIII ~ No Fun Club

"What did you just say?" I asked, staring at him with wide eyes.

"You heard me." Gerard let go of one of my hands and made me sit on the bed. I tried fighting against him but the second I got my other hand free I made an attempt to the door but was stopped. Gerard had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back into his front. "What did I say y/n?" Gerard lowered his voice and spoke into my ear. I had to fight back the feeling I was getting in my core from the sexiness of his voice. 

"Just let me go." I struggled in his arms. I could tell that Gerard was enjoying this ever so slightly because I could literally feel the smirk on his face.

"If you want to stay alive then you'll do what I say, got it?" Gerard spoke using the same tone into my ear once again. I wasn't sure how I felt about what he had just said.

"You....you wouldn't actually k-kill me, would you?" I turned my head to look at him, but had to rest it on his chest to do so. Gerard's eyes soften as he spun me around so I was facing him. 

"You know I wouldn't y/n. I love you, remember? But I have a few friends that know about you, and I can't control them very well. So if you were to turn me in, they wouldn't be very happy about it. Believe it or not, I'm trying to protect you." Gerard had a very serious face when telling me this. Maybe he really is telling me the truth, "Now that you understand me, I'd like for you to go and sit on my bed. Please." 

"O-Okay." I replied as he let go of me. Doing as told, I took a seat on Gerard's bed. I kept my legs crossed in front of me and tried to make myself as small as possible. Gerard came up to me and rested a hand on my cheek.

"I really do mean it when I say that I care about you y/n. You don't have to believe me, or even say it back, but I love you." Gerard followed his statement by pressing a kiss onto my forehead. I wasn't sure if hes still messing with me or not, so I decided to not say anything in return and just sit there.

I watched as Gerard pulled a few large duffel bags out of his closet and lay them on his bed. One of the bags was full, while the others were empty. He rummaged through his dressers and pulled out multiple pairs of clothes and shoved them into a bag. Gerard continued to run around his room, packing these bags. Once they were full except for one, he slung them over his shoulder. Gerard reached out for my hand which I refused to give him. 

"Will you at least follow me then if you don't want to hold my hand?" Gerard asked, still with an annoyed tone. I didn't respond, but did get up to follow him. Gerard motioned for me to walk in front of him, then proceeded to hold onto the back of my shirt. We walked into the living room to get to the kitchen. I saw my phone and thought about running for it. Gerard saw it too and picked it up. Instead of giving it to me, he unlocked it (bad idea giving him my pass code) and opened settings.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he flicked through the settings.

"Changing the pass code." He replied, moving it so I couldn't see it.

"Hey!" I reached for it but he held it above my head. Once he was finished, he shut it completely off, then pocketed it. I looked at him pissed but he just smiled. Gerard led me into the kitchen and threw the empty bag on to the counter.

"Start grabbing easy foods and throw them into the bag. Stuff we can eat on the road." Gerard instructed me, going into the pantry. I just stared at him as he walked. "Do you want to starve?" He asked impatiently. I rolled my eyes and went into the fridge and began pulling stuff out. 

After a couple of minutes we had filled up the the bag. Gerard nodded his head and looked one last time around the apartment. His eyes landed on the bathroom and an idea popped up in his head. 

"I think I need a change in hair, don't you?" He asked with a smirk. I looked at him curiously. "I've got some hair dye. Help me out?" 

"You want me to dye your hair?" I asked with a bored tone. Gerard nodded and pulled me into the bathroom. He opened a drawer and pulled out a box of bright red hair dye. I raised my eyebrows at the box, and pair of scissors next to it. "I'll even let you cut it if you promise not to stab me."

I sighed, "Go get a towel." Gerard smiled and grabbed one out of the closet. In all honesty I'm only doing this so that one: we have a lesser chance of getting caught, and two: so that he'll look ridiculous. 

Gerard grabbed a stool as well and sat down on it in front of the mirror. I opened the box and mixed the developer and dye together in a bowl, the put on the gloves. When I was younger I used to dye my hair a lot and I never used the brush. Usually I just go straight in with my hands. So that's what I did. I got some of the dye in my hands and started applying it to his hair. Gerard seemed to like the feeling of me running my hands through his hair because a small smile reached his face as his eyes shut.

"You could have done this yourself you know?" I told him as I grabbed another hand full of dye.

"Yeah, but it wouldn't have felt as good." Gerard admitted. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hair. "Was that an attempt to hurt me or turn me on?"

"Shut the fuck up Gerard." 

~^~^~^~

Gerard had trusted me enough to sit in the living room while he washed the dye out of his hair. I told his not to dry it so that I could cut it. He called out to me from the bathroom.

"I don't think you need to cut it. I look pretty damn different." He yelled from the bathroom. I heard him turn on the blow dryer as he began drying his hair. I didn't respond, but continued to flip through the book I was reading. 

A couple minutes later the bathroom door opened up as a red haired Gerard walked out. What. The. Fuck. How does he still look hot as hell with red hair?!?!?

"I pull it off pretty damn well, don't I?" He smirked as he brushed his hair over his head. If I were to open my mouth, I would say something that I'd regret, so I kept it shut, "I've got you speechless, huh? How badly do you wanna touch it Sugar?" Gerard crept closer to me, making funny faces. I wanted to smile so bad but I forced it away, "How silly do I look y/n? Tell me." He continued until he was right in front of me. I pursed my lips to fight any smile or laugh trying to make its way out. Gerard grabbed my hand and ran it through his hair. It was so soft and fluffy and fuuuuuck. "Come on, I know you want to smile y/n."

I shook my head. Gerard smirked before tackling me to the couch and started tickling me.

"I know you want to laugh! Let it out n/n!" Gerard couldn't stop himself from laughing. I couldn't either. Our laughs filled the silent apartment as I struggled underneath of him.

"Gee! Ha! Please..... I can't!" I laughed while trying my hardest to catch my breath.

"There it is!" Gerard yelled victoriously. For a moment, it was just like it used to be. Gerard and I goofing around and just enjoying each other. But as soon as everything died down, the tension arose. I pushed Gerard off of me and grabbed a few bags.

"Let's just get going to wherever we have to go." I said, trying to push the sadness down.

"Come on y/n. We were having fun." Gerard said, grabbing my hand to pull me back to him. I looked him in the eye, feeling the sadness arise.

"I'm in no mood for fun Gerard." I forced his hand off of me and waited by the door. Gerard sighed while wearing a frown as he grabbed the remaining bags and joined me by the door.