XX ~ Fuck You Frank

Y/n's POV

Frank leaned up against the side of the van, scrolling through his cellphone while I let my thoughts occupy me. What was that call about? It had to have been from Gerard. I could hear Gerard's voice screaming on the other end, but I couldn't pick up on his words. He sounded pissed though. 

But how did he know that Frank took me? Did Frank text him? Did Gee see us? I have no fucking clue. As mad as I am at him, all I want is for him to come rescue me. At least I know Gerard and have a relationship with him. Even if I am pissed at him, I just want to hold onto him an not let go...

"Whatcha thinkin' bout?" Frank nudged me with his foot. I ignored him and turned away from him, "Aw come on, don't be like that." 

"I've been fucking kidnapped twice this week, you expect me to be happy?" I growled at him. Frank's eyes went wide at my tone. 

"Let me talk to her Frank." Mikey said, climbing out of the passenger seat. Frank huffed and swapped places. Mikey sat in front of me with crossed legs. He didn't look like a bad guy. He looked...normal. Straightened brown hair and dorky glasses. Kinda cute to be honest. 

Mikey didn't say anything for a moment, almost contemplating what to say. When he found the right string of words, he looked up at me, "I know this isn't a very fun situation."

"You don't say."

Mikey looked at me slightly pissed for cutting him off, "This wasn't my idea. Frank is the mater mind behind this. He kinda forced me into this. I thought there were other ways to get him back, safer ways. Ways not involving you being kidnapped." 

"Yeah?" I asked, feeling like I could trust him the most in the group.

"Yeah. Gerard's talked to Frank and Ray a lot about you. He really does care about you, you know? He only left you behind because he didn't want to chance you getting hurt or killed. We're dangerous people y/n. He just... doesn't have the best methods when it comes to problem solving." Mikey continued to explain. "I'm sorry you have to go through this."

I looked up at Mikey. He just apologized to me? For something that doesn't seem to be one-hundred percent his fault? "You seem like a nice guy Mikey."

"I try." He shrugged with a halfhearted smile. "See Frank? If you're nice to her, she isn't a mean person."

"Whatever." Frank mumbled. Before anyone could say anything else, a car rammed into the back of the van. Not enough to stop either cars, but enough to send some sort of message. Ray looked through the side view mirrors to try to see who hit us. 

"Looks like he found us." Ray said with a chuckle, "That didn't take long."

"Who?" I asked, looking at Ray.

"Gerard." Frank answered. Hope fled my body, causing me to perk up. Ray pulled off the side of the road and parked the car. 

Mikey leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna try my best to get Frank to give you back. Gerard can't see me, and you can't tell him I'm here, okay? A favor for a favor." 

I raised an eyebrow at him. Gerard deserves to know, but I really want to just be back with him. Reluctantly, I nodded my head. Mikey smiled before going to talk to Frank. I couldn't hear them, but Frank rolled his eyes at Mikey and climbed back to me. Frank grabbed his gun and my arm. Him and Ray got out of the van, leaving Mikey alone. 

As soon as we were outside of the van, Gerard got out of my car that surprisingly only had a little dent in the front. Gerard's eyes went wide, yet furious when he saw the gun against me. "Frank, let her go right fucking now." Gerard growled. He pulled a gun from under his jacket and aimed it at his friend.