The Founding Families

During orientation, Jisoo sitting like a ln actress in a press conference, Jennie with her piercing eyes, Rosé's calm demeanor and Lisa sitting crossed legs but body layed back and arm resting on her chairs backrest, are on the stage up front. Each one of them giving off a certain vibe. Naturally, in this university, people are talking about them. I can here rumors all around me.

I heard Jisoo was in a commercial with Lee Min Ho.

Did you know that Jennie used to date someone from Exo?

YG wants to recruit Rosé for their new girl group but she refused.

Lisa is a member of X Dance Group. She's so cool.

Those were just some. All the boys are silent, just staring at the four beauties on stage. Girls are non-stop chatting. This situation is making it hard for me to concentrate on the President's speech. It's like...

This year is a special year because... all four of them are single.

Study well and reach for your dreams so you can... touch her hair, it looks so soft.

Really, I just want this orientation to be over.

After two excruciating hours, it's finally done! We can all take the rest of the day off and tomorrow would be the start of classes. I walk to the café and order a coffee to go. I can't wait to play my new ps4 game while taking a sip of coffee frappé, my ideal day off.

"Imagine if Jisoo's my girlfriend? I will parade her all over the place and show her off as mine." A guy behind me said while I wait for my order.

Then another guys says, "Any of the four will do for me. But I will never let her leave the house because she's all mine to play with."

"Hey!" I couldn't stop myself from yelling at them. "Women are humans, they're not throphies or objects. You two piece of raging hormones." They are shocked and didn't say anything. I grab my order and leave.

Being the goddesses of this school is just one part of their personality. How do I know? Jisoo's my roommate and the rest of them often comes to our room.

As I open the door to my dorm room, Jisoo is lying on the carpet floor wearing matching sweatshirt and pants. I think she's asleep, her glasses askewed on her face. Oh this girl is such a mess sometimes. She even have a bowl of chicken skewers beside her! Too much for being the University's prettiest face.

I walk across the room, trying not to step on her in the process. Changed my clothes and goes in front of the tv, stting up my game. Jisoo is still lying down beside me, looking like a starfish.

As soon as I settle into my position and the game is already loading, someone knocks on the door but doesn't wait for a reply before opening it.

"Unnie?" A sweet voice says. I look up and see a head pop out from outside, full bangs extending up to her eyes. "Hi Ellie!" Lisa smiles and I wave at her. She inches closer inside and says louder, "Unnie?"

Jisoo's eyebrows meets at the middle and she lets out a grunt. Lisa takes this as an invitation and lets herself in the room and sits beside Jisoo, smilling from ear to ear.

"I told you not to disturb me when I'm sleeping." Jisoo says half asleep.

"But Unnie, we agreed to hangout today." Then Lisa shakes Jisoo.

The door opens again and without any permission, to girls walk in.

"Hey Ellie." Jennie greets me and I greet her back.

"Hi Ellie! I hope you don't mind." Rosé says in a thick Australian accent while raising her guitar.

"Of course not. I love your live acoustic sessions." I said. She beams up and settles in.

"Unnie!" Lisa says at Jisoo while she pulls her up in attempt to fully wake her up. "If you don't wake up, I'm gonna kiss your cheek." She threatens.

If that was some other person, it would be a dream come true. But Jisoo is threatened alright. She opens her eyes and puts a hand on Lisa's mouth. "Kissaholic Lisa!"

The girl with full bangs puts her arm around her Unnie and tries to kiss her. "Tahdvshjsgsgshsjkjha" Lisa says under Jisoo's hand.

"Jennie-ah. Rosé-ah. Help me." Jisoo cries for help.

Rosé chuckles and gets back to her acoustic session.

Jennie laughs and takes a video of them.

"Ellie. Help me." Jisoo looks at me.

I look at Jisoo, I hear my game is ready to play, so I look at the tv and ignore Jisoo's cry for help.

Yup. Just a normal day with the University's Elites.

But things weren't always like this. So, let me start from the beginning.