Forgive But Never Forget

[Ellie's POV]

"Jisoo! Chicken!" We faintly hear through Lisa's phone.

"We're fucked." I said.

Lisa lifts her head and looks straight into my eyes. They're wide open and she visibly. She jumps a little, as if she's going to run but hesitated.

She's going to run but hesitated...

My eyes now bigger than hers. My mouth open in silent realization.

"No." I said.

"Yes." And she's out of my sight before I knew it.

It takes a while before my mind processed it and my legs took longer than that to move. My body heats up as a surge of adrenaline courses through my veins. I call someone while my legs drag me towards the sorority house.

The number you have dialed...

No answer.

"Kim Jisoo!" I heard Lisa scream from the inside and a collective gasps followed.

I can feel the beat in temples, my legs now running. Before I could even reach the door, it flies open. The next chain of events makes me feel so confused, like I'm watching a climax of a movie that I didn't get to see the beginning...

Lisa bursts out of the entrance with Jisoo slung across her shoulder.

Jisoo's munching on some chicken wings, her other hand holding a plate full of it. She doesn't seem to be bothered that she's being carried out by Lisa.

Chae, Jennie and Kuma following behind, holding some... cookies?

"Run!" Lisa shouts.

A loud screeching sound snaps me back to reality. I look behind me and see Gina in a car.

"Hop in!" Gina said.

In a heartbeat, we race towards the vehicle and shove ourselves inside. I'm in the passenger seat and the four others in the back. The car drifts, making a 180° turn and speeds up to the direction of the dorm.

"That was fun! Let's do it again! One point for Agent Park!" Chae seems pumped up.

Lisa punches Jisoo on the arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Jisoo said in between bites of her chicken.

"Don't leave me again!" Lisa pouts.

"I didn't! I was kidnapped!" Jisoo replies.

This banter goes on and I decided to shift my attention to the driver. Gina looks cool with one hand on the wheel and the other on the gear, but something's not right. "Why are you wearing sunglasses at 2am?" I asked.

She harshly puts her index finger on my lips to silence me. "Shhhh..."  Then from the tip of her nose, she pushes the sunglasses higher until it settles on her nose bridge. "Let me feel this moment." Gina said.

**********

They all agreed to sleep in our room because they're too afraid to get kidnapped twice in one night. Yeah, like that'll happen. But they said they aren't taking any risks.

"It's going to be crumped up if the four of you sleep on Jisoo's bed." I said.

They all look at me like I'm crazy. "That's why me and Rosé will sleep on your bed." Jennie said.

"Where will I sleep?" I asked before the realization of what Jennie was implaying hit me. "Oh no no. I didn't sign up for that." I protested.

"What? I'm not going to sleep alone with this crackhead?" Jisoo points her thumb at the beaming Lisa.