Midnight

"Let's see how strong you a-are on your own, bitch!" The muscle man spats in between hiccups. He looks drunk and out of his mind. He attempts to get closer with his wiggling knees.

"Go home, Tom. You're drunk." I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"What? You're afraid that I'll beat you? Or are you afraid that you'll end up on my bed instead, bitch!"

With that last comment, my anger awakens. I ball my fist and lunge forward. But Lisa's arm, though slender but strong, holds me in place.

"Let me go, Lisa! Imma teach this butthole a lesson!" I try to escape Lisa's grip, but to no avail.

"Let it go, Ellie. He's drunk. He can't even walk straight. Hell, he can't even walk!"

I look at the sorry excuse of a boy in front of me, stumbling helplessly on the pavement. My face softens and I let go of my rage. "Fine."

"One of you will end up in my bed tonight." Tom barely let's out.

"Shut up." I replied.

"Maybe that pretty face, Jisoo?" He said.

In split second, Lisa is in front of me, fists clenched. Realizing what's happening, I grab hold of Lisa. She's surprisingly strong for a slender figure.

"Let me go! No one talks like that to my Unnie!" Lisa shouts and Tom chuckles.

The three of us stood there for a moment. Me trying to hold Lisa down, and Jisoo trying to calm her. Even Jennie helps me hold Lisa down.

Tom keeps babbling about some shit. "Or maybe that smarty pants, Jennie. Hey babe, you want some of this?" He's words are slurred and none of us really gives him attention, except for Lisa, obviously. The guy can't even stand up from where he stumbled on earlier.

Then we all freeze when we hear a noise, something like a punch and a crack. Our attention shifts to the direction of the sound. All eyes are wide open in shock when we see Tom peacefully snoozing on the ground, Chaeng standing near him, fists in a ball, white knuckles slowly turning red.

"Did you just punch him?" Lisa asked, a grin starting to form on her mouth.

The reality of what she did sinking in, Chaeng shyly turns to us. "I'm so sorry. He wouldn't shup up and I don't want to hear him talk some more. And-" I put my hand up to stop her and told her it's okay.

"Okay secret badass, go home, all four of you. I'll take care of this."

"How?" Jennie sarcasticly said.

"Trust me."

**********

"Dis-gus-ting." Gina said emphasizing every sylable. Our friends agreeing with her.

Most of the students hate the cafeteria food, but it's fine with me. I can eat anything, unlike Jisoo who only 'claims' to. Our table is bustling with noise along with the whole cafeteria.

"So majestic." Ben drops his jaw the same time the cafeteria quiets down.

Turning to the source of disturbance, I see four girls walking in the cafeteria. I almost rolled my eyes, how many dramatic entrances will they make? Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa makes their way to the food area, hair flowing back as if someone is holding a fan in front of them. Yup, the Queens have arrived.

"Stop drooling over my roommate." I reach and closed Bens mouth.

He snaps out of his trance. "Sorry."

A few minutes later, my phone vibrates and I check it out.

Lisa: S.O.S

I quickly scan the area for Lisa but to no avail. I was about to reply when she texted again.