Moving In Day

Where should I start this thing? Hmmm...

It was the moving in day, you know, when freshmen moves in to their dorm rooms before actual classes start. My Mom dropped me off in front of the dorm and helped me unload my bags. My concentration was stolen by a sudden bark of a dog behind me, I turn and saw a girl holding a little black dog, (I'm not good at identifying the breeds). She was wearing sunglasses and very fashionable clothes. Her 5 bodyguards unload tons of branded luggages while she waits, keeping herself busy while stroking her dog's head. She seems familiar... then it hit me.

Her name is Jennie Kim, one of the daughters of the 4 founding families. I heard she just came back from New Zealand. She's radiating a Queen Bee attitude with her poker face. You know the feeling when you sense that someone is staring at you? I think she felt that because she turns to look at me, I thought it was the end of me. But instead, she did something I never anticipated, she smiled at me. Before I could react or realize what happened, she's off to follow her guards inside the dorm.

I shookt my head out of my daze and continued my task. Not much bags, just 2 luggages and a backpack.

"This is it, Ellie." My Mom smiled warmly at me and hugged me tight. "You be good and study well."

"Thanks Mom, I will." I said.

"Okay, I won't keep you for long. Bye now. I love you, sweetie." She places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too. Bye."

**********

By the time I got to the lobby, I was already exhausted. Who knew 3 bags are already handful. So I took a quick visit to the cafeteria for snacks. I just picked some brownies and water then head towards the cashier. On my way there, I was distracted by a girl with dark blonde hair in front of the menu list. Her brows furrowed, chin resting on her gentle knuckles and expression full of concentration. As I passed by, I heard her whisper, "Ramen or Bibimbab?"

Oh what a crisis! I can't leave this poor girl on her own with that heavy decision weighing her down. So I took a few steps backward and said, "Bibimbab."

Her face lit up instabtly and her fingers snapped. "Excellent!" She faced me and smiled. "Thank you..." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ellie." I said.

"Thank you Ellie! I'm Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Chae or Rosie or Rosie." She extended her hands at me and I shook it.

**********

Room 365, I opened the door and immediately someone jumped at me and hugged me.

"ELLIE!" The unmistakable voice of Jisoo bombards my eardrums. She pulled away and helps me with my luggage.

The room was already half full with Jisoo stuff. Her bed was littered with Pickachus and beside that is my bare bed. There's a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. It's like a house already. In the living room, I saw the TV and PS4, the game paused.

"I see that you're already having fun with my games." I said.

"That's our deal! I bring your other stuff in exchange of using it while you weren't here." She said playfully.

"You know I still would let you play even if you didn't bring my stuff."

"I know." She smiles at me and my eyes strained from the brightest smile I've ever seen. I almost shielded my face from it.

**********

After 2 hours, I already unpacked my things, Jisoo and I engulfed in playing a video game when someone knocked on the door. Dalgom stood up from Jisoo's lap and faced the door.