Stuck With You Too

[JISOO POV]

The whole group fell quiet the moment I asked Irene why she paired me up with Lisa. Maybe I stressed it too much. It's not that I don't want to, this Limario didn't even approach me when I'm obviously ignoring her. You just don't ignore me when I'm trying to ignore you. Maybe this pairing will push this clueless girl to at least reassure me.

But then the root of all problem came.

"If she doesn't want to, I'll go." Nancy even had the audacity to talk in here.

I don't wanna be the dramatic type, even though I already am at this point, so I volunteered to buy the damn coffee. 

I don't even know why Lisa had the energy to follow me but doesn't have the energy to refuse that girl. Man, I'm pissed. How I wish I'm playing ps4 just to blow off some steam.

The cold air hits my face, it doesn't even bother me. This cold is better than the heat inside me. I'm so hot you better call the police and the firemen.

I'm completely aware that Lisa is trailing me, but hell if I care. We've put a considerable long distance to the library when I noticed the dark skies. I forgot to check the weather forecast for today.  Seeing the coffee shop, I just hope we make it there before any drop of rain falls.

I almost forgot why I'm here, until a strong hand made turn. A set of big eyes met mine. Lisa's bangs are still still and in place even if the wind is starting to get stronger.

"Why are you like this?"

Don't ask me stupid questions that I don't know the answer to.

Why the hell am I like this?

"Why don't you stay with your chick?" The words were out before I even knew it. Is that really the reason why I'm getting all worked up?

"What?"

"Back in the Skiing Trip, you said you had your eyes set on someone. Is that someone Nancy?" My mind is blank, my words are on autopilot.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just answer the damn question, Lisa. It's not that hard."

Please say no.

But moments went by and she just stared at me. The silence making me more anxious by the second. But I won't let her see that, so I shrug off her hands and continue walking to the coffee shop.

Stupid Lisa.

Then the rain started to pour. Not just small droplets, a full on heavy rain. I suddenly felt a hand drag mine, Lisa leading me to the safety of the nearest roof, the coffee shop.

As soon as we got inside, her eyes never left mine. After that she enclose me in the warmest embrace I had in a while.

"Goodafternoon, what can I do for yo--" The barista said behind the counter.

First I noticed is how pretty she is even with bare minimum makeup. Her nose the the perfect angle. But she looks kinda surprised, that's when I realize that Lisa and I are still hugging. I let go, feeling my cheeks get hotter.

"Hey Miyeon." Lisa greeted.

Wait, they know each other?

"Hey Lisa, you look good even soaking wet."

She chuckled. Lisa laughed little. I snapped.

"Do you flirt with everyone you see?!" I blurted out.

"No, Jisoo. Miyeon is--"

"No! How can you be like that to me then flirt with someone else the next second?" Did I really say that?