Stuck With You

[ELLIE POV]

"That's it?" Joy said really calmly... and by calm I mean almost half of the cafeteria heard it.

I was eating lunch peacefully, alone at last l, when this beautiful giant invited herself to eat with me. She said she will sit with me, it wasn't a request.

Then she asked me what happened to the raging jealousy between Jisoo and Lisa. Apparently, my cousin just dragged the poor captain back to the dorms and left her in front of her room while she went to our room. 

Lisa bombarded me with text messages saying Jisoo isn't answering her messages and calls. I really don't know what she want me to do. But it's a really good excuse to tell the Kappas that I have to go home.

So I did. I got home... jacketless. Jisoo was playing ps4, mercilessly shooting at the zombies. Her eyebrows are so close together I'm afraid they'll fuse. She even pressed the buttons on the controller really hard, it hurts my heart. My poor controller, it's limited edition.

"Yeah." I took a bite of my sandwich.

"Boring." Joy sits back on her chair and throws a chip at me, which I dodged with my ninja skills. "Did you get my note this morning?"

I choke on my broccoli.

This morning while Jisoo was still fuming, I opted to leave earlier than her so that I don't witness mad mood Sooya. I opened the door and found a pack of cookies by the mat.

"Something's here." I said, Jisoo turned her head so fast I thought she'll break her neck. "It's from," I squinted my eyes to make sure I was reading it right. "Joy?"

To: Ellie

You seem to like cookies last night. Here, I baked you some. I hope you like my cookies ;)

From: Joy

Jisoo's face turn sour again. I think she was waiting for Lisa to give her something. I never left the dorm so fast.

"I haven't eaten them yet." I'm not gonna tell her that I kept them in my room and is planning to eat them while studying for exams. Not that I think it'll give me inspiration. Nope.

She pouts, "When will you taste my cookies? It's delicious." She winks.

Send help.

Then I heard a familiar tune of Kiss and Make Up. We all know what follows that. I turn around to find the source of the sound, Joy looks like she's also searching. Then bam! The cafeteria doors bursts open, in slow motion of course, revealing four ladies we know who. But somethings off, Channie are in the middle while Lisa and Jisoo are on either side.

Lisa spares a glance at Jisoo with a sad pout on her face while the latter maintains a chin up poker face. Guess you can say they haven't kiss and make up yet. Get it?

Regardless, the wind effect seems to still be on point. Everyone in the room stops and stares at them. Jennie beautifully laughing at what Chae said, which I assume is some joke that's not even funny.

"Can you hear that? Or is it just me?" Joy wildly looking for the source of the sound. "Can you see how slow they're walking?"

"You'll get use to it." I simply said.

"Hey gays. " Jennie greeted as soon as they reached us and everything goes back to normal.

All four of them sits on our booth with Jisoo seating farthest away possible from Lisa.

"You guys should join the study group later." Joy said.

"Oh, tell me more." Jennie said.

"Irene organized a study group in the library after class, since exams are coming up. Plus, Wendy will be there. She's like the smartest person I know." Joy explained.