Going on a Trip

[Ellie POV]

The biting cold wind touches my face as soon as I step down from the bus. I'm not a fan of snowy places but it's a good change of environment from the University.

The student council agreed to set a Skiing Trip for the leadership meeting, which is just a fancy name for 'Officer's Outing'. So, basically the officers of different clubs and organizations are invited.

"President of Drama Club coming through!" Jisoo shouts as she passes by.

"Drama Queen and President of the Glee Club coming through." Chae announces for Jennie, imitating Jisoo's tone.

"See you around." My body shivers at the familiar voice whispering in my ear. Joy winks and follows Irene and the others. Why does she always do that?

"HEY ASS WIPE! Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to actually check in with us?" Lisa shouts and geatures for me to go in the Hotel.

"Coming!" I doubled towards the entrance.

The hotel looks expensive and cozy at the same time. The 5-star rating is undeniable and the cabin-like style completes the ski vacation experience. I don't know about our athletes, but I would like to stay huddled up in my room.

The sound of irritating voices broke my chain of thoughts. Lisa is again trying to hug the unwilling Jisoo while convincing her to be roommates for this trip.

"Yah, Lisa. I don't want to! You will crawl into my bed." Jisoo attempts to break out of Lisa's embrace.

"What else would I do?" Lisa said.

"You're not even denying it?!"

"Of course not. I can't resist that Jisoo charm."

"Hey, break it off you two." Gina gives them a key. "If you're staying together, room 256."

"No way, I'm staying with Ellie." Jisoo snatches the key from Gina and grabs my arm.

"Then Lisa can be rommates with Joy." Gina gives another key to Lisa, looking extra tired and not caring who's with who.

"But..." Lisa pouts but Gina moves on to another group.

**********

"That was amazing! You should teach Jennie, she went down like a bowling ball." Chae told Lisa. Jennie turns red and slaps Chae's arm. "Don't worry, babe. I still love you and your kimchi fried rice."

Jennie looks lovingly at Chae and snuggles her face on Chae's arm.

"Babe?" Lisa's shocked.

"Babe?" Jisoo repeated.

"Babe?" I'm as surprised as they are. I think we sound like the seagulls in Finding Nemo.

"Yeah. We're dating--" Then a snowball comes flying by, hitting Rosé's face.

"You should've told me, I'm your roommate!" Lisa looks betrayed.

"I did! You were busy daydreaming!" Rosé scoops up a handful of snow.

"Aren't we too old for this?" Jennie asked.