What a Mess

[Lisa's POV]

The party is quieting down as people either sober up or blackout. Jennie already left with a drunk Chae in tow. The Kappa girls are immune to alcohol as they seemed okay even though they drank as much as the people who are passed out in the corridors. Except for Joy, she's totally drunk and is all over Ellie.

It's already been an hour and Jisoo hasn't returned yet. I'm getting worried and she's not answering my calls or replying to my texts.

"You can go if you want to check on her." Ellie, who's struggling with drunk Joy, said.

"I don't even know where she is." I put my head down, feeling the tightness in my chest.

"Just follow the chickens, dude." Ellie then panicked as the Kappa members starts to leave. "Aren't you taking Joy with you?" She shouts.

"Lisa's roommate, Lisa's problem." Yeri said without turning back.

"It's okay, I'll take care of Joy first." I said.

Ellie stares at me intensely, like how she looks at Dalgom when he's sleeping on her lap and doesn't wanna wake him up but she really needs to pee. Finally, she sighs heavily and said, "I'll take her to your room. You go find Jisoo."

**********

[Jisoo's POV]

"That stupid crackhead. I should call her Listupid instead." I whisper to myself while walking to the almost empty corridors.

Somehow I ended up outside, the slope of snow where we ski earlier is in full view, but now it's empty and dark. My boots kick some of the snow, thinking it's Lisa... or that Nancy girl.

"Ugh! I don't even know why I'm all worked up." My eyebrows attept to meet each other in frustration. "She didn't even look for me." My voice muffled.

"Take it easy. That snow might take revenge on you."

I was too distracted to recognize the voice, but could it be? I slowly turn to the source of the voice and lift my head up. The hope inside of me building up, but when I saw who it is, that hope came rolling down the hill just like how Jennie rolled down when skiing earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw a sad puppy and thought you needed company." Sean walks cautiously towards me.

"I'm not an animal, you are."

"Jisoo, it's been so long."

"You're point is?" Growing irritation fills me up and I dare not conceal it from my expression.

"Let's start anew."

Three words that I wanted to hear... but he's 3 years too late. Before I knew it, he held my hand and I instinctively removed it from his grip.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said.

"Come on, babe. Just like the old times."

"Don't ever call me that." I said through gritted teeth.

"Unnie!" A loud annoying scream tear through the air, an awfully familiar annoying scream that makes my ear bleed. "Unnie where have you been?" A tall figure looms over me and slender arms wraps around me.