Cute girl

You had shrugged off the strange woman and went to class anyway. Your day at school was the same as usual. You had just finished up your last lesson, and it was winter so it got dark pretty early. You were pretty paranoid about walking home alone, because [Best Friend's Name] had started a club and she stayed after school now.
   You kept your head down as you walked, hoping you'd be ignored by anyone who would be out at this hour. All of a sudden you walked right into a girl. You both fell to the floor and you realised it was the woman from before. "Oh, sorry." You said, getting up and offering her to take your hand. She slipped her hand into your palm and stood up. She kind looked cute. "You okay?" You asked, and she just stared at you. "Do you think that I'm pretty?" She questioned. You were kind of confused, but just decided to give her an answer to her strange question so she'd leave you be. "Yeah, your cute I guess" you mumbled, blushing a bit. She tilted her head to the side, as if to ask "What?". You turned your face away from her, because you were clearly blushing. "Yeah your cute. I'm sure you have a nice boyfriend or... girlfriend, if you..." your voice trailed off. "You know what, I gotta go! See ya around it guess!" You said before pushing past the girl and running home.