Chapter 13 (oki serious now)

You woke up and welt a cold liquid dripping down your face. Your body lay flat against a cold surface, but your vision was blurred by the unknown substance that had got into your eyes. All of a sudden your sensitivity returned, and your body felt awful, like something was piercing right through it. You waited until you felt strong enough, then climbed to your feet. Next to you was Sake, who held a pair of scissors to the neck of a strange girl. You instantly recognised her as a rokuroku, and flipped out. The liquid that was all over you was your own blood, and from the looks of things, Sake was keeping the rokuroku away from you.
"Let's go!" She shouted, grabbing your wrist and dragging you into a public bathroom. You both squeezed into a bathroom stall in the hopes that she would lose track of you. When you were certain the rokuroku was gone, you heard a strange voice.
"Would you like the red paper, or the blue paper?" Asked the voice. You had heard of this.
"I dont want any paper!" You said, leaving the stall and holding thightly onto Sake's hand.
(Oh ye I just realised i was calking her sake as in 'for gods sake', so just for those who dont know, its pronounced 'Sa K')