Accidental kiss?!!

You and Sake walked through the park, the night sky was pitch black and the air was cold. All around you saw couples witch children. It must have triggered something, because tears started streaming down Sake's face.
"I'll never get to experience this, will, I?" She asked.
"Experience what?" You asked. When you spoke, white mist appeared in the frosty air because of how cold it was.
"I'll never have a family. Or children, will I? I was unfaithful to my husband and had to pay the price. Nobody else would want to love a person like me." She said quietly, still crying.
"Sake, you've changed. Your a different person to the one you were back then. You never know where you will be in a couple of years! You might have a husband....or even a wife? Or even someone who isn't a boy or a girl? Never mind.... my point is that you'll find someone." You told her, squeezing her hand tightly in yours. She smiled.
"Thank you." She said, her voice slightly shaking. You continued walking but tripped over. Instead of letting go of Sake, you pulled her down with you and you ended up in a heap on the floor.
"Sorry!" You groaned from underneath Sake since she was slightly crushing you. She got up and grabbed your hand. She tried to help you up but was a lot stronger than you thought, so you went flying into her and ended up once again in a heap on the floor.
"Well this is awkward." You muttered, getting up. You grabbed Sake and helped her up.
"Thanks." She said, and tried to kiss you on the cheek, however you turned your head and she ended up kissing you right on the lips. Both of you made a squeaking noise and jumped back a bit. you both blushed and turned your heads away from one another.