Chapter 15

You woke up in Sake's arms, for once in a while you woke up happy. You didn't want to leave Sake's arms or wake her up, so you just lay there, hugging her. After a few minutes of you lying there she finally woke up. She smiled when she saw your face next to her.
"Oh yes, I have a qyestion for you." She said, sitting up. You sat up too next ro her and nodded.
"Remember when we first talked? And you screamed in my face? You told me you were a lesbian and I was so confused that I froze. I had no clue what you meant." She said, staring at the wall. You laughed hysterically, and fell off the bed.
"Are you okay?!" She asked, jumping up to help you.
"Yeah, I'm good." You said, still laughing.
"Although, I have a few questions for you as well. How about we ask each other our questions in turns? Like a game." You asked, and she nodded.
"Oh yeah, befor we start I would like to say that when I shouted that at you I was in a mood and I wasn't exactly thinking" you laughed, scratching your neck. She nodded.
"What is a lesbian?" She asked. You couldn't help it again as you started laughing hysterically. It was so weird to see and hear her say that since it seemed like a question someone would only ask you in the time you were currently in.

Okay this is just a word from me, I had a idea that I think is pretty good. I am going to re write this story, but in the new version it will have a bit more logic behind it and it will be a bit more serious. Would you guys read that? If so then please comment! Also, the new version will be published by tomorrow!! Please check it out when it is if you are enjoying this one. Even if I am writing the new one, I will continue writing this one for the people who just want to keep reading this. That's all for now! Byeeee!!!!