Chapter 5

A/N
I swear A LOT in this chapter soooooooooo ye.

You were once again in class. Your friend walked over, curious as to why you weren't heading home yet. "Actually i got a detention." You said, nervously laughing. You waited until she had left and then you followed after her. You had made it half way down the street until you saw the woman. There she stood in her trench coat with the mask, her black hair soaking wet from the rain.
"Hello again!" You said, giggling a bit.
"I see your a fan of urban legends?" You asked. She just looked confused.
"Do you think I'm pretty?"
"Yeah, but you can give the act up! I totally like urban legends too! They are really intresting!" You said with a smile. The tilted her head in confusion and started walking towards you. She pulled off the mask to reveal that her face was horribly cut open like in the legend. You screamed in fear as she grabbed you by the wrists and tried pinning you down.
"Welp, looks like you aren't just a really good cosplayer." You said in a sarcastic tone as she proceeded to tackle you to the ground. This was the moment you completely questioned your sexuality and realised you were gay. Her face was inches from yours, her chest on top of yours. Her legs wrapped around your torso. You instantly started blushing. "IM A FUCKING LESBIAN!!" You screamed, and the woman just froze as if to say 'what the actual fuck you crazy bitch'
"YEAH THATS RIGHT, IDIOT YOU BETTER STOP!!!" (you better stahp) You screamed, at the same time as blushing and crying. Your emotions were actually being fucked up and you thought you might have just come on your period or something from the sounds of whatever the fuck you just shouted.