Please help me.

I wake up in a brightly lit room, surrounded by machines that were beeping and glowing. 'Where am I??' I think to myself, this isn't the place I've lived in for the past year or so...

"P... pl" I try to speak and eventually manage to say the words "please help me" then I hear someone talking outside the room I was in. I try to hear what they're saying but I can only make out a familiar voice talking about a place called Hydra. The door starts opening and I lie back down and pretend to be asleep. 

"Hey little one" a deep voice says as a man lightly shakes me as if to wake me up, I shoot out of the bed at his contact and end up knocking over some machines and disconnecting a few wires, at this point the disconnected wires caused the machines to make loud beeping noises, I covered my ears.

The tall man lead me out of the room and into a smaller and quieter room. He sits me down and leaves the room. I look around and again try to speak, there is a horrid pain in my stomach and I try to stand up, just as I get out of the chair, the tall man came in, he ran over as I started to fall again and he sat me down. "Take it easy sweetheart" he says in a quiet voice, looking at me with very kind eyes. I noticed he brought some water in and gestured towards it. "Oh... of course, here" he says pouring and handing over a cup of water, he continues to talk to me while I drink my water, trying to get information out of me.

"I'm going to need you to speak, honey, what's your name?" He inquired as you sipped the water. "Sub...subject s... six, six , s...six" I said. His eyes suddenly turned very sad and as he spoke again, his voice cracked, "You don't r... remember your real name?" You shook your head. 

You then hear 'Come on Clint, don't cry, you big baby' echo around the room, this is when you know you have to form a sentence, just anything. "It's okay to cry, Clint." You say without stuttering, in a confident voice. He looks at you, very confused but you just look down but look straight back up at him and say "please help me"