Shower.. *smut*

I was directed towards the bathroom by Steven, he gave me a towel as I walked in. I didn't bother locking the door as both of the guys knew I was getting a shower, I turned on the shower and let it heat up, all I could think about was Clint... the way he looked at me, appreciated me, loved me. I noticed the shower was full of steam so I undressed and got in the shower. 

The glass door had steamed up so I couldn't see out, but I heard the door click open and started to panic, ' What if it's Steven!' I thought to myself, I slightly opened the door and saw Clint standing naked looking in the mirror, he had a mischievous smile on his face as he redirected his attention to me through the mirror, he slowly turned around and walked over. "Mind if I join you?" He says in a smooth deep voice making my legs shake, "Not at all, Mr Barton" I reply in an even sexier voice, he looked surprised for a moment then walked over.

He stepped into the shower and winced at the heat "Why do you need it so hot, Y/n" I smile slyly and say "Because meals need to cook, Mr Barton." I noticed that sentence made him very hard but to tease him I say, turning around, "Can you get my back?" He sighs but nods. He starts washing my back, by this point I want him, so I lean back on him, he put his hands on my hips and I turned around, stand on my tiptoed and start to nibble and kiss his neck.

-There will be a part 2 I promise you J J 😉-