Grounded.

It had been 2 days since I went and got the tattoos, Tony and Clint still haven't found out about them. It was about 3am and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. As I was walking down, I heard someone walk into the bathroom, it made me jump but I thought nothing of it and carried on, what I didn't realise was that I was only wearing underwear, I grabbed a rice cake out of the cupboard and turned to go back upstairs but as I turned around I saw a half asleep Tony standing in the doorway, his eyes fixated on my tattoos. 'I'm so dead!' I thought to myself.

Tony stood looking at me for a while until he started walking towards me, he reached out and grabbed my arm (the one without the tattoo) and dragged me to the sofa. He sat me down and stood in front of me for a while until saying "Why did you have to ruin your body?" He seemed calm but I didn't answer. "Why!" He yelled, making me jump. My eyes welled up with tears and a lump formed in my throat. "Because it's my body" I said in a shaky voice. Tony looked at me and said "maybe but you don't get to decide what you do with it until you're 18, so until you've learned, you're...you're grounded!" Before he could say anything else, I ran out of the room and up to my room.