Panic Chapter.

We walked into the house and I'll admin, I lost my shit, the house was huge! So cool and mystical, then it clicked, this is the house of Dr Strange, I started to freak out. I collapsed and everything went black.

I started to come to and I slowly opened my eyes, the lights were dimmed in the room, but it was still light enough for me to see the details. It was a pretty big room, not overwhelmingly big, but it was big. There was a glass of water on the bedside table with a note, the note reads:

Dear Y/ n,

I have gone out I won't be back for a few hours, don't worry Strange is still in the house, he is a very kind man, drink your water and go say hi when you're ready, I love you.        -Clint.

'Yeah whatever' I thought to myself, I reached over and grabbed the cold glass, slowly drinking it. I got up and noticed all my stuff was unpacked and I had been changed into small silk pyjamas.

The house was quite warm so I didn't cover up, leaving the room, which I assume is mine, I try to figure out how to get down to the kitchen. After about 5 minutes of being lost, I started to panic again, I sat at the top of a flight of stairs and cried, I decided to not scream because Of didn't want Dr Strange to worry.

I was sat at the top of the stairs for about 15 minutes before I heard footsteps coming in my direction, I looked behind me and saw Dr Strange coming towards me, frantically looking around, as soon as his eyes landed on me, he rushed over and sat with me. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes until I finally said, "I do get upset a lot, and I thought I was lost" I said giggling and wiping the tears from under my eyes. Dr Strange laughed, and replied with, "Its fine Darling, it happens often." 'His British accent is so hot!' I thought to myself, Dr Strange leant over and said "thank you, darling" I wanted to melt into a puddle, he can read minds too! Suddenly he swooped me off the floor and carried me bridal style to the kitchen, no matter how much I told him I could walk, he didn't put me down.