Into The World.

I woke up after a few hours of sleeping, Steve's arm was still draped over me, he was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him but I needed the toilet. I slowly and carefully moved his arm and got up, as I made my way to the bathroom I heard him start to move so I stopped, it's not long until he stops moving, I go into the bathroom. I notice he'd been and got a few of my things from my room, toothbrush, face wash, hair brush and bobbles, makeup bag and a cute little outfit:

with some black heeled boots.

I decided to pluck my eyebrows and brush my teeth, since it was only 6:30 I decided to go climb back into bed with Steve.

-Time skip brought to you by Steve's gorgeous eyes -

I could feel Steve moving around, he pushed his body against mine and started to fall back asleep, "Steve, it's time to get up." I whisper to him, he grumbles in return and then looks at me, "what happened last night?" I giggled and said, "between us, nothing, I just slept here for the night. " he nodded and sat up. He got out of bed, he was wearing Captain America underwear, this make me laugh as he did a little catwalk towards the bathroom, he clearly wasn't embarrassed by this.

I heard him turn on the shower and get in, I walked over to the door and knocked. "Yes? " he replied in a singsong voice. I opened the door and called through "I need to get dressed, can I come in?" he didn't take long to reply and quickly said "Sure you can! "
I started getting dressed, I had just put my underwear on when I felt a hand on my ass, I whipped around and pinched Steve in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor. "Oh my god, Steve don't do that, not after last night!" I crouched on the floor to see if he was okay and he was laughing. "You got a good hit on you, they should use you for more than seducing." I went red. "What are the plans for today then?" I asked trying to change the subject. His response was "Clints room." I got dressed and headed off to Clint's room.