Meeting My Hero.

I got back to my room, but there was nobody in there, on my bed was a note that read:

--Dear Y/N

I would like you to come down to the lobby as soon as you finish the note, don't be worried, it's nothing bad. -T x --

'Okay, so Tony wants me in the lobby' I thought to myself. I put the note in my pocket and walked down to the lobby, as I got there I pulled the note out of my pocket and started to say "Hey, Tony, I got your note and-" but I stopped as I saw  a tall figure, stood next to Tony. "Y/N, this is -" I interrupted Tony by yelling "Clint!" I ran up to him and jumped on him, he caught me as I hugged him very hard, he was shocked but kept hold of me. "Woah, Y/N, you remember me? And feel brave enough to come hug someone you barely know!" He said in a surprised voice.

 I let go of him and dropped to the floor, Clint looked me up and down, "Look at you, you look..." 'Hot! No Clint not appropriate' "So much better!" He says and thinks, forgetting I can read minds.

I feel my eyes change colour and get butterflies in my stomach. I clear my throat and look down at the floor, "Thank you, sir. It's so nice to see you again." I say, suddenly I get a bubbly but pleasant feeling in my stomach, I glance at Clint and say "please excuse us..." Tony quietly says "us...?" As I grab him and run out of the room. 

I start to panic and drop to the floor but because I'm panicking I start to cry, Tony decides to crouch down and talk to me in a soft voice. "Y/N, deep breaths, tell me what's wrong" I try to compose myself and explain why I'm panicking, but I don't look at him. He then lifts my chin and looks into my eyes, "Hmm, ok, Y/N, calm down, please just go sit with Clint for a bit, catch up with him, I just need to go check something in my lab, okay?" I not, stand up and use my top to dry my face, this again reveals my bra, Tony goes bright red and says "Y/N, please put your top down" he moves his hands to the same place Steve did before, so I put down my top and walk into the lobby.

"Hey, sweet, what was all that about?" Clint asks in a concerned voice. I slowly shake my head and say "I'm just getting used to some things still." I smile at him and he sits back down.

We sit there for a few hours talking and catching up. "Knock knock" said Clint and I obviously knew how this worked "who's there?" I replied, "Beets" at this point I knew what was coming. "Beets who?" He smiled and exclaimed "Beets me!" I loved the joke so much, I always laughed when I was told it.

"You have such a nice smile, and a beautiful laugh" says Clint. I feel that same feeling in my stomach as I did before. Luckily Tony walks in and sees us laughing. "Having fun guys?" He says to us. "Of course we are" Clint laughs. I nodded as Clint spoke. Tony looks at me and says "Y/N, I need to borrow you for a minute" and with that we left the room.