I can read minds, remember.

Tony and I talked about the feeling I had in my stomach, he said I was probably just nervous. He then started talking about the colour of my eyes, "they went pink, and I've never seen that happen before, so I searched it and that means you're in love." I tilted my head to one side and said "Could that change your view on the feeling in my stomach?" He looked off to the side and said "now that you've mentioned it yes. But, it's getting late, go say night to Clint and off to bed!" I huffed but I knew there was no changing his mind, so I went to talk to Clint. 

"Tony says I have to go to bed, but I really wanna talk to you more." I looked at him with puppy eyes but he didn't fall for it. "Y/N, it's Tony's orders, so you should follow them." He hugged men kissed my head and sent me away.

I went to my room and saw some rose gold silk pyjamas on my bed, the pants were short and the top was long sleeved, I put them on and got into bed. 

I couldn't sleep as there was this pleasant feeling in my stomach. I lead awake for ages, after a while, I got an annoying itch on my upper thigh, in sat up and itched it, accidentally brushing my hand on my private area, the contact caused a wave of pleasure through my body. I thought nothing of this and went to sleep.

I woke up bursting for the toilet, I threw the covers off me and ran to the bathroom, luckily nobody was in there. I used the toilet and washed my hands, I looked into the mirror, noticing my eyes were back to the normal Y/E/C they usually are. I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into someone which caused me to fall and hit my hand on the wall. The pain from hitting the wall made me cry, I looked at my hand and noticed my finger was out of shape.

The person I bumped into helped me up and wiped away my tears, "Shown me the damage" he said, I recognised the voice, I looked up and saw a sleepy Clint smiling down at me. I held my hand out to him and he looked at it closely with the occasional grunt. 'Definitely broken, how do I tell her?' He thought. "So it's broken then, remember, I can read minds..." I said after composing myself. He looked at me in shock and then embarrassment.

"So... you know what I said yesterday in my head?" His voiced cracked as he said this. I responded with "would it make you feel better if I said no?" But I think that was the wrong thing to say as he put his head in his hands. He started to apologise but I just shrugged it off.

After this he took me to see Tony about my finger, Tony strapped it up for me and I went back to bed for a while.