Sneaking away.

I woke up in the middle of the night, completely dazed by what happened the evening before. I laid in bed wondering what to do, then I got the idea to sneak out of the tower and go get a tattoo... 'This is crazy, but I'm gonna do it' I think to myself.

I got changed into black pants and a hoodie, grabbed some money and left. I used Tony's hand held GPS thing. It took me a few hours but I eventually walked to the nearest tattoo parlour. I walked in and they asked me my name and age. "Y/f/n Y/l/n and I'm 14 years old sir..." the guy looks at you and says "I really shouldn't do this but how can I say no to eyes like that" he says leading me into the back room.

"What would you like sweetheart?" He asks adjusting the chair for me to be comfortable. "I'd like an arrow, like the one you shoot... on my forearm please." The big man walks out of the room, I look around and see all the works of art he has done, I think of some more tattoos that I'd like to get. The man walks in with a drawing, he hands me the paper and asks if it's okay, 'That looks exactly like Clint's Arrow!' "Its perfect, sir" I respond trying to hide how excited I am. 

-Wee time skip-

It had been about an hour since we started, I knew it was going to hurt when it was done, he finished early and cleaned it off, wrapping in in some sort of clear film. "There you go sweet heart" he says standing up. "Can I have another?" I quickly say. "Depends what it is..." he stops and slowly turns to face me. "Hawkeye's Bow... Down my back, please" the man looked perplexed and asked "How do you, a young girl, get here and ask for things about Hawkeye, you high or something?" I was offended by this but just reply, "Not high on drugs just high on love" the man rolls his eyes and starts with the tattoo, using a picture reference.

 Down my back, please" the man looked perplexed and asked "How do you, a young girl, get here and ask for things about Hawkeye, you high or something?" I was offended by this but just reply, "Not high on drugs just high on love" the man rolls his ...

A few more hours passed before he finished it, as soon as he was done he washed it and explained how they needed to be kept clean at all times. "Thank you sir! How much do I owe you?" He smiled and replied with "Nothing, sweetheart, I didn't mind doing them and they're free for you, have a good night." You walk out and notice a tip jar on the counter, you put about $150 in the jar and leave. 

By the time you get back to the tower it was about 7 in the morning. 'Oh shit, the team will all be up!' You get to the front doors, scan your ID and enter. As you walk in you hear the team shouting your name. You try to sneak through but you feel someone grab your arm, you turn around and it's Steve. He doesn't look impressed, and in a stern but quiet voice, says "Where the hell have you been! We were worried sick! You could have been hurt!" I could see he was upset and all I could do was hug him.

After letting go I try to run upstairs to my room but again, someone grabs my arm, this time it was Clint. He dragged me to the kitchen and sat me down, then called in the rest of the team. They all surrounded me with disappointed looks on their faces. Tony was red in the face and so was Clint, but they stayed quiet so I had to talk. "I'm sorry but I just wanted to see the outside world, I wanted to go breathe!" I said looking Tony dead in the eyes. He then walked over to the hologram machine and said "Jarvis, show me the CCTV footage and times from last night." 'Shit, I'm so busted!'

The team sat watching the CCTV footage of me leaving the tower at 1:12 am. They all were dismissed and I was left alone with Tony and Clint. "Look... Tony... I-" Tony cuts me off "Zip it Y/F/N Y/L/N" you were shocked that he used your full name. 'I hope he doesn't find out about us Y/N' Clint thinks, hoping you hear, which luckily you did. You sat there for another hour before trying to run off upstairs, Clint grabs your forearm and you shout in pain, this scared Clint and he let go. You sprinted up to Steve's room and begged that he let you stay in there for a while.