Little moment...

Clint stood at the door looking at me, but I was looking down. 'Y/n tell me what's wrong' he thought, "Bruce isn't outside anymore" I said knowing why he didn't speak, my voice was shaky and scared. "Tell me what's wrong" Clint said in a calm voice, taking a few steps towards me. "Tony is angry, he yelled at me and slammed the door and now I just want to leave!" I yelled covering my head with the duvet. I heard Clint run over to the bed and then felt his warm embrace, he was sat on the bed hugging me through the warm cover, I could hear his breath was shaky and I uncovered my head, he was crying! "Clint, honey, don't cry please" I quickly say putting my hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry Y/N its just..." he stops talking and I start to panic and I notice he is looking at my forearm. I put my arm back under the quilt and sit quietly. 

A few minutes passed by before Clint spoke. "Thats why Tony was angry with you." He looked into my eyes. "No because it has a story behind it." Clint looks confused, I told him the story and he was happy, so happy that he kissed me. "Wait, why is Tony angry then?" He says suddenly changing his mood. I stood up and faced away from Clint, I knew he was disappointed. "I'm so sorry Clint... I just..." I was cut off by Clint grabbing my waist and pulling me onto the bed. 

He was laying on my bed and I sat on top of him, I told him about the guy who did the tattoo and how he was kind to me. I then decided to ask him something. "Clint..." I say in a questioning voice. "Yes my dear?" He smiled up at me. "A while ago I was laying in bed and my hand brushed over my... yeah... but if felt really... how do I say this... good, it felt good." He shifted the way we were sat, he sat on his knees as I sat in front of him with my legs crossed. "That's because you will have touched your Clitoris, it feels good when it is touched and played with, I don't really know why but it does." He was bright red so I went and opened a window. I came back and sat down on my bed with the bottom of my feet pressed together, Clint was not looking at my face but looking slightly down, he edged closer a little bit saying "you can also do this, to feel good" He reached forewards and rubbed my Vagina through my underwear, I gasped at the sensation in my body, I got butterflies in my lower stomach and a surge of pleasure ran up my body. I moved my hands and moved Clint's hand away, I was flushed and really hot, I also noticed a large tent forming in his pants, I laid on my stomach still facing him, he was apologising for what he did but he stopped when I reached over and stroked his hard cock through his pants, instead of talking he leaned back, his breathing got heavier as I did this to him. "When do we get to train again?" I whispered seductively to him, but then we heard heavy footsteps coming towards my door, I sat up and Clint brought his knees up to his chest. I looked at him and said "Well, I guess our little moment is over" he chuckled and we both turned our attention to the door.

The door was opened and in walked a very confused Steve. "What's going on here?" He asked trying not to look at my barely clothed body, he turned to Clint and tilted his head. "We are discussing the...um..." Clint looked at me and I nodded. He took a deep breath and sighed "We are discussing the tattoos, but I gotta go..." Clint stood up, hugged me, kissed my neck and left, ' Oh God... I love it when he does that' I thought to myself.