Your eyes...

It's been about 2 weeks since I was rescued by Clint, or I think that's his name... but I've met other doctors, Mr Banner has been running tests on me, Mr Stark has been popping in to see how my vitals are and listen to my breath sounds, Miss Romanoff has been coming and sizing me up for clothes she also brought in a catalogue and let me look at whatever I want and Mr Rogers has been helping me with my speech, this team have been supporting me ever since I felt better enough to even stand up. I haven't seen Clint in a while though, and nobody will tell me his last name, or what I'm doing here.

-Enter Mr Banner-

"Good Morning Y/N" he said in a very chipper voice, I responded with "Hey Mr Banner, Will Miss Romanoff be dropping in today at all?" He looked at me and smiled "I believe she will be later on, and Mr Rogers will be coming to do another speech therapy lesson with you." He seemed intrigued when I spoke. 'Her speech has massively improved' "Thanks Mr Banner" I say giggling, my laugh always made everyone smile, Mr Banner walked over to me and said "Small amount of pressure" and he did mean only a small amount, as he was disconnecting me from the machines today. I sat with a large smile on my face as he took all the wires off and out of me. He hesitated when it came to the ones on my chest, 'Crap, I don't wanna grab these ones, but I don't wanna be rude' he looked at me with innocent eyes, as I pulled the neck of my hospital gown down just enough so he could reach the wires, he calmed himself down and took the wires off my skin. "Oh and Mr Banner-" I began to say but he cut me off, "Yes Y/N, Clint will be visiting you today. As he has a whole day off and he said he wants to spend it catching up with you." I smile the widest smile ever, Mr Banner looks up and smiled too, I give him a big hug after he took out the last needle. He then looked at me very confused and I got worried "what??" I said, he slowly started to shake his head and loosened his facial expression, "Your eyes, Y/N, they're changing colour..." He said starting to smile. I was very conscious about my eyes changing with my mood and so I looked away from him. I heard him chuckle and he said, "Don't you worry, there will not be anymore tests, we just need to explore from now on and see what you can do." I looked back at him and smiled too. "Mr Ban-" he interrupted again "Call me Bruce, Y/N" I smiled and carried on "Bruce, can I go and explore today?" I ask giddily. He nodded, and with that I was out of the door, "Be careful Kiddo!" I heard him yell through the corridors.