Shower Pt 2 *smut*

I moved down to his collar bone and nibbled on it a little, he let out a small moan to let me know he liked it. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed, he then tilted his head back a little.
I nibbled his collar bone for a while before moving on to his chest and stomach, then moved down to his large member, I touched it lightly, forgetting how big it really was, he let out a deep breath at the contact, slightly pushing his hips foreward, "c...Can you suck it?" He asks, I look at him and he is looking down at me with lustful eyes. "No" I say shaking my head, he looks slightly upset and annoyed, "I don't wanna choke and throw up on you, plus I think it's nasty.." I explain giggling, he then gets a hint of mischeif in his eyes, in a swift movement he spins us, pinning me against the wall, he then moves down to my pussy and starts to suck the clit. I moan and my breathing increases, he moves one hand up  pussy, rubbing it gently.

*Knock knock*

"Shit... Clint stop" I say after hearing Steven knock on the door, but he carries on, so I try to speak, "y...yeah?" I say in a shaky voice. "I can't seem to find Clint, do you know where he is?" He called through the door, "N...no, maybe he went to ar... mmhhh... archery class." My heart starts pounding as I just moaned mid-sentence. "Is everything okay? You seem a little shaky." He starts to open the door I panic, trying to move but Clint keeps me pinned, I then quickly focus all my attention the door, which slams shut and locks... ' telekinesis' I think to myself. "Ok sorry, I'll just wait and see if he turns up." At this point Clint realises what had just happened and accidentally bites me.

"OUCH" I yell in pain, causing Clint to jump and fall causing a loud bang, I hear Steven come rushing to the door and rattle the handle, "Its okay Steven, I just dropped a bottle on my foot, and slipped"  "umm... Okay... talk later" he goes away, Clint stands up and asks if I'm okay, I nod, he agrees to leave me for a while. Clint dries off and sneaks out of the bathroom while I step out and dry off, get changed and leave.