You love me?

I was curled up on Steve's bed, knees up to my chest and my hood up while Steve was pacing the room, I hadn't shown him yet and I needed a shower more than anything. "Steve..." I say quietly, he doesn't hear me so I say it louder, "Steve." Again, he still doesn't hear. "Steve Rogers!" I practically shout, this makes him jump and he suddenly collapses onto a chair. I walk over and ask him if I can use his shower, he says yes.

As I'm in the shower, I think about the mistake I had made getting these tattoos, as I got out of the shower I notice there was no towel, I peered out of the door and nobody was around so I walked out of the bathroom and went to grab a towel, low and behold Steve walks in at the wrong time. He saw me and blushed, suddenly turning away but turning back round as he saw something strange, 'was that a tat... no it can't have been, was it?' He looks at me as I stand there naked, realising there is no towel in his room, I keep my back away from him and my arm behind my back, he looks me up and down, getting turned on. 

We stayed stood like this for a while until Clint walked past, Steve turned around and I took this as an opportunity to run back into the bathroom. Steve ran to try and grab me but I got away in time, Clint then probably there's him out of the way and started hammering on the bathroom door and yelling for me to open the door, I am so overwhelmed at this point that I break out into tears. Clint must have heard me cry because he stopped banging and yelling, now he was talking calmly and quietly, "Y/N, come on out, we just need to talk for a bit." I managed to stop crying and walked over to the door, saying through the wood, "I would... but I'm completely naked" I said giggling, I heard some rustling and then a tap on the door, "here, put this on" Clint said, I opened the door and saw him shirtless, he handed me the shirt he had been wearing and I put it on.

 but I'm completely naked" I said giggling, I heard some rustling and then a tap on the door, "here, put this on" Clint said, I opened the door and saw him shirtless, he handed me the shirt he had been wearing and I put it on

I walked out of the bathroom, conscious that I had no underwear on, the shirt was quite long but I was still paranoid. The top he gave me had long sleeves so I was fine at this point. Clint looked at me and said "If you wanna try and run again, do it, ill most likely stop you." He said winking at me and giggling. 'Oh, he is so on!' I think to myself. I look at him and say, "I'm not gonna run... there's no point" I sat on Steve's bed and Clint sat next to me, I planned my escape rout and stood up like Kind was stretching and made a run for it, Clint took off after me as I made way for my room, Clint caught up and tackled me to the floor, we laid on the floor for a few minutes Laughing and catching our breaths, I sat on Clint's lap as he was still lead on the floor, he looked up at me and smiled. 'Dont get a hard on, Clint!' I heard him think, I moved up so I was sat on his crotch, he let out a small sound of pleasure. "You're amazing, Clint, I love you" I say without thinking. Clint looks at me with curious eyes and says, "you love me? Really?"