Drunk Tony.

I was left alone with a flustered Steve, "what tattoos?" he questioned, looking me directly in the eyes. I stood up, letting the duvet fall off my almost naked body, and turned around, he stood in awe, looking at the tattoo. I could feel his eyes trailing downwards towards my ass, I wasn't bothered, I tuned in to his thoughts, 'She is so hot, I wish I knew how to attract girls... ' I was taken aback by what he'd thought and I turned around, "Look at you Steve, you can attract the ladies, you just need to be more confident. " his face turned bright red. He didn't say anything and looked down towards the floor, "you really think so? " he asked me. I slowly walked over to him and hugged him, "of course I do, I'd never lie to you!" he hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.

A little later we heard a knock on the door, I suddenly realised that I was only in my underwear, I grabbed my dressing gown and wrapped myself up. Steve opened the door to a rough looking Tony. "Tony... What's up?" I say, nervously. Tony looks at me with angry eyes, "you're a nightmare! I wish Clint had never brought you here! " His words stung, my eyes welled up with tears but I wouldn't let him upset me. He slowly stumbled towards me, Steve was stood at the door carefully watching. "You're so hot, Y/n" he says pushing me onto the bed with one quick movement. Steve runs over and pushes Tony away, he then puts an alert out to the rest of the team, soon they come running to my bedroom.

They ran in seeing me laying with my dressing gown torn open, and Steve punching Tony on the floor. Thor, Clint and Bruce pulled Steve off him and Natasha ran over to Tony, then continued to hold him down while he yelled abuse at Steve. After Steve had calmed down he ran over to me after noticing that I was lead crying silently to myself. He picked me up and walked out without anyone noticing. He took me to his room and laid me down on his bed, waiting for me to stop crying, "What time is it, Steve?" I finally said in a quiet voice, he looked at the clock and said "It's about 3:30am" he said, coming and sitting down on the bed. "I'll grab some blankets and sleep on the floor, okay? " he asked, a hand on my shoulder, he stood up and started to walk away, I grabbed his hand and said, "Sleep with me? " he was taken by surprise but led down next to me, he put his arm over me and fell asleep, and soon I did too.