Another night

Izaya's POV

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. "Hey, Izaya. Do you want anything to drink or snack on?" Shinra asked.

I sat up and noticed I was in a car and we were at a gas station. "I'll just go in and look for something." I replied.

I got out of the car and started walking towards the building. Shinra followed as well. Everyone else was already in there getting something.

I looked around to see what there was and I just decided on coffee again. 'Why not. It's something warm to drink in this cold weather.' I thought.

I then walked out of the building, following Shinra to the car. I didn't realize it was dark out until now. 'How long have I been sleeping?' I questioned.

We all got back into the two cars we had. Celty was driving one and the other, Tom.

I was in the car with Shinra and Celty. I got the whole back seat to myself, which was great since I apparently slept so peacefully for 10 hours.

Tom, Mairu, Kururi, and Shizuo were in the other car. I guess it was arranged like that so I had a bit of a break to relax a bit if I woke up.

We drove for about another two hours until finally stopping at a hotel. "So where am I sleeping tonight?" I asked Shinra.

"I don't know, it depends on what the others say." he said.

Great, so I don't have a say in where I go. Seems like my opinion doesn't matter.

Shinra went in and got three rooms like the last time. He then had us gather together outside. He asked "Where are we going to put Izaya this time?"

It was just silent. Shinra then said "Do we have to do what we did last time to see where he goes?"

"No, he can share a room with Tom and I again if no one else will take him." Shizuo stated.

'Please someone say they'll take me in their room, please, please, please, please, please.' I thought not realizing my eyes widened when he said that.

"Are you okay Izaya?" Tom asked.

I snapped out of the gaze I had,"Yeah, I'm fine." I said putting on a fake smile looking toward him.

'Please someone say something.' I thought.

"Anyone want to take him?" Shinra asked once more.

No one said anything.

"Okay Izaya, looks like you're stuck with Shizuo and Tom again."

"Hold on. Izaya, who would you rather share a room with?" Shizuo asked.

'Why does he care?' "I honestly don't care. I'd rather not be around you, just for tonight." I said, whispering the last part to myself while staring at the ground. Shizuo still heard it though.

"Okay. Is he gonna have to be in the same room as me against his will?" he asked.

"No, Shizu-chan, I'll stay in the same room as you. I really don't care. I just didn't want to have us fight since this time I'm awake." Truth was I didn't want to be in the same room because I'm still to terrified to be around him in a non-open area. I was fine with him in Ikebukuro since it was pretty open and there are many places to go.

"Okay then." he quietly said.

We all went and got what we needed out of the cars and went into the hotel. We all went in our rooms for the night.

I could tell it was going to be a long one for me by the way I felt outside.

"Izaya." Shizuo called from across the room.