Does the group know?

Shizuo's POV

Izaya kissed me. I didn't know how to react because, well... it was unexpected! I never thought he would actually do that.

I felt my cheeks get really warm as I sat there. Great. I was blushing.

"Are you okay Shizuo?" Tom asked.

I looked up to find everyone staring at me. "Yeah, I'm good."

"You sure?" Kururi said in her calm and quiet tone.

"Yeah. Just trying to process what just happened."

I then looked at the flea. He looked like he was ready to run. I guess he thought I was going to chase him.

I then smirked at him and said, "You're dead."

I got up and ran at him. Izaya ran around room until he finally went out the door. I followed of course.

Shinra's POV

We all watched as Shizuo chased Izaya out of the house.

"Did anyone else find Shizuo's reaction a bit weird? Or was it just me?" I asked.

"It was a bit odd." Mairu said. "Normally he would've yelled and went after Izaya right away."

Everyone agreed on that.

"So... do you guys think this means something?" I asked.

"Maybe." was everyone's answer.

Shizuo's POV

Izaya kept running until we were distant from the house we were staying at, but not far enough to lose sight of it.

Suddenly he stopped by a tree. I stopped a few feet away from him.

"So... are you going to... kill me?" he said catching his breath.

"No."

"Okay, so I'm fine if I just sit here then?"

"Yeah."

With that, we both sat down on the ground and caught our breath.

"So, why'd you react the way you did, Shizu-chan?" he asked.

"I don't know. I guess because I didn't think you'd do it."

It went silent for a minute until Izaya broke it.

"Hey Shizu-chan?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think... that they know something's up?"

"With the way I reacted to that, probably."

"Well, even if you didn't react that way they still could've figured out that something's up."

"Well, we know Tom knows but..."

"I think they may have figured out that something's up, considering Mairu told me to do that."

"Yeah, you're right on that one."

We sat there for a little bit enjoying the cool air. There was a very thin layer of snow on the ground and the sky was lit up like it was still day time.

After a while, we heard Shinra yelling, "Hey, Izaya, Shizuo. Where are you guys? Did you guys kill each other or something?"

We both looked at each other, "You think we should go back?" I whispered.

"Yeah." he whispered back.

We both got up and started walking.

Shinra's POV