Oh no... Shinra found out

Izaya's POV

I woke up right against him like he said I would. I looked at the time, it read 7 AM. I knew I should get up so it seemed like I slept on the couch but man, Shizu-chan was way to warm to leave.

Instead of getting up, I cuddled even tighter to Shizuo, if that's even possible. I laid there for a good ten minutes until he finally woke up.

He looked at me and said, "Told you so."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I said hugging him tighter.

We laid there for a few minutes until Shizuo said,

"Hey Izaya, I'm going to get up so it seems like one of us were sleeping downstairs."

"Awe, but you're warm. Don't get up. Who cares at this point, they probably know by now."

"And what if they don't? That just straight up tells them there is something going on."

"Fine." I said, letting go of him.

He really is like a nice and warm pillow. It's pretty comforting.

Shizuo then got up and went downstairs. I laid there for about ten minutes until finally deciding to get up.

I went into the kitchen and found Shizuo cooking eggs. "Since when did you cook?" I said in a way like I was trying to annoy him, just in case anyone else was up.

"Since I've been living on my own, flea. I bet you couldn't even cook if you tried."

"I'll have you know, I can cook."

"Okay, then prove it when I'm done. I'd like to see this."

He finished cooking and put his food on a plate. "Your turn." he said.

I stared at him for a few seconds. I didn't think he was serious that he wanted to see me try. I can't actually cook, I've always ate takeout or had Namie cook.

"I'm not hungry though." I said as an excuse to try and get out of it. Which didn't work.

"I'll eat it then."

"You know what Shizu-chan..."

"What?"

"I can't actually cook." I said, looking down toward the ground.

"That must suck."

"Shut up."

He kept eating his food and I made coffee. When I finished making the coffee, I turned to him and said,

"By any chance could you make me something to eat?"

"No, you can cook yourself. You need to learn."

"Well if you won't make food then can you teach me?"

Shizuo sighed and said, "Fine, I guess."

"Yay." I said cheerfully.

"You're doing all of it though. I'm just going to tell you what to do."

"Okay, that's better than no help at all."

I decided to just make eggs. Why not, it seemed pretty simple for beginners.

15 Minutes Later

"Man, you really are clueless on how to cook."

"Shut up. Anyway,  thanks for doing most of it for me."

With that Shinra came downstairs.

"Well well, what's going on here? Who cooked food?"

I pointed at Shizuo when he asked that.

"Wow Shizuo, you can cook?"

He sighed and said, "Is it that weird for a guy to know how to cook?"

"No. I just never thought you'd be one of those people to do it."

"Well what do you expect when I live on my own and don't have tons of money like the flea here."

"Oh come on Shizu-chan, don't be jealous."

"I'm not. I'm just stating the fact that I can't buy take-out all the time like you. Besides, it just means I have a skill that you don't." Shizuo said smirking.

"Shut up. I don't need that skill."

"What would you do if you lost your job and all your money then? Beg people?"

"No. I'd move in with y... I mean one of my friends."

Crap, I almost let that slip and Shinra's right here. Please don't realize I said that.

"Okay, but what if no one let's you in. Then what?"

"I don't know Shizu-chan. That probably will never happen anyway."

"Wait Izaya. Were you about to say you'd move in with Shizuo if you lost your money and house?"

"No."

"Don't lie. I know that's what you were going to say."

"It wasn't."

"Say whatever you want. It's not going to change the fact that it is what you were about to say."

"Fine. The only reason I would do it is so I can annoy him. Otherwise I'd go to your place."

"Yeah right. Then where were you last night since you weren't on the couch at 3 in the morning?"

"I was outside."

"No you weren't because I went out there."

"I was in the bathroom."

"There was no light on in either of them."

Does he know or something?!?

"So Izaya, where were you?" he said leaning towards me, smirking.

Shinra's POV

I'm honestly just making things up at this point. I just want to see what I can get out of him since I can tell he's lying.

I can't believe he's actually believing me on half of this though. I'm getting more out of him than I thought I would.

After asking where he was one last time, I watched him look at Shizuo. Shizuo shrugged the slightest bit trying to say something I guess because my response was unexpected.

"Fine. Truth is I decided to sleep in the bedroom with Tom and Shizuo."

"What do you mean by that? You decided to sleep on the floor rather than a couch?"

"No... not exactly..."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I... kind of... shared a bed with Shizu-chan last night."

What?!? Do they actually have something going on like the rest of us thought?

My two friends that have always been enemies now... like each other? Oh no... Erika's going to flip out if she hears about this.

"Hey Shinra. Don't tell anyone okay? We don't even know what's going on either."

"Wait, is this why you've been acting weird lately? Not telling us what happens right away like you'd normally do?"

"Yeah..."

"Well Izaya, I hate to break it to you... but I think you guys are in 'love'."