Izaya's talk

Shinra's POV

I listened to them going back and forth and thought about what Shizuo asked. I then thought about what to do so they could maybe keep if a secret. I then got an idea.

"Hey Izaya, I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?"

He responded right away. "Yeah."

He then walked over to me and then I took him outside.

Izaya's POV

Man that was close.

"Thanks for getting me out if that Shinra. So what are you wanting to talk about?"

"What's all happened between you and Shizuo so far? He told me his view and thoughts and now I just want to hear yours."

"Oh come on, I can't get a break from this subject can I?"

"Nope." Shinra said cheerfully. "Now start talking."

"No. Tell me all that Shizu-chan told you first."

"Fine. He said he's found you to be cute multiple times, that you two argued over who got the bed which led to you guys sharing it. Then that morning you were snuggled tight against him and that you tried making up an excuse for it and he teased you for it. After that you asked him if he liked you and then that you told him you like him. When we got here you wanted him to carry you in the house. And last of all you guys shared a bed last night again and you were tight against him again."

"So your basically saying he told you almost everything." I said depressed sounding.

"I guess. So, let me hear your view on it all."

"Its basically the same thing, there's really no need to say all that again."

"Really? So there's no thoughts that you had through any of it?"

"No, there wasn't."

"You sure?"

"Yes Shinra." I rolled my eyes.

"Izaya stop lying already, just tell me. You know you can't keep things from me."

"Fine, I thought he was warm when I slept with him the two times. Also that he was cute, but that's... nevermind."

Shoot. I swear I'm really good at blowing things lately.

"But it's what?" Shinra sounded curious.

"Nothing."

"Say it Izaya." he said coming towards me.

"No."

"I'll tell the others, even if you go after me for it." he smirked.

"Fine. It's normal. That's all I left out from the sentence."

"Wait. So you've like Shizuo for a while?"

"Yeah..."

"How long?"

"The day I met him." my face started getting warm.

"Awe, how cute. The cold hearted Izaya Orihara actually has feelings for someone."

"Shut up."

"Never."

It was quiet for a minute until Shinra said something.

"You know, for how long you've liked Shizuo I'm surprised none of this happened sooner. Especially since it's been ten years since you've met."

"You're not the only one that's surprised. I was thinking it would never happen."

"Why is that?"

"Because it always seemed like Shizu-chan hated me."

"Well what do you expect when you mess with him all the time."

I pointed my fingers at each other and started moving them in circles.

"That's because I never knew how to show him I liked him."

I felt my face getting even warmer by the second.

"Well Izaya. It seems to me that you both like each other. The best advice I could give you is to talk about it with each other some more."

"Okay then. Are we done with this talk yet?"

I could tell I was clearly blushing at this point. Seems like I can't have any thoughts about Shizu-chan without blushing anymore.

"Awe, do you like him that much?"

"What?"

"You're blushing a lot. You were fine before this conversation. "

"Is it really that noticable?"

"Yeah."

I sighed. "Don't tell anyone about this. Anyways, I'm going to go on a walk. That way-"

"Okay, I won't. And no you're not. You're going back inside."

"Why do I have to go inside?"

"Because you are going to tell everyone about this."

"What!? Didn't I just say not to tell anyone!?"

"You told me not to tell anyone. You didn't say I can't force you to tell them."

That dang doctor with his weird logic. I swear he's doing this for fun and to torture me.

Shinra then grabbed my arm and started pulling me toward the house. I kept pulling away but his grip was good and he was just as strong as I was. So we really didn't move.

That was until he finally decided to grab me by the stomach and lift me up so I was off the ground and carried me in the house.

How do I get stuck in situations like this so easily? And how do I lose them so much as well?

We then got to the living room, which everyone was in there at this point eating breakfast and watching TV.

Shinra then stopped behind one of the couches and put me down but held me by the back of my jacket.

He then said, "Hey everyone! Izaya has something he would like to tell you all! Right Izaya?"

They all looked at me so I stared at them for a second.

"Uh... yeah. There is a problem I found with one of the cars that I was wondering if any of you would know how to fix."

"Really Izaya. That wasn't it at all. Stop making things up."

"Well then what do you want me to tell them?"

"Tell them what you don't want me telling them."

I thought of an idea and smirked.

"Fine. Shinra likes Shizuo in more than just a friend way."

"What!? I never said that! It's not true I swear."

"Well then what is the truth. You just wanted to have me tell them something stupid?"

"Okay you know what. If you won't say it, then I will. Izaya is-"

I quick put my hand over his mouth to keep him from getting any more out.

"Shinra, I swear if you finish what you were saying I will kill you!"

"What was he going to say Izaya?" Kururi asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just something that's supposed to be between him and I. That's all."

Shinra sat there fighting me to get my hand off his mouth for a minute or two. He then just stopped and stood still. I then took a little bit of pressure off of his mouth, that way it didn't hurt.

That must have been what he was waiting for because before I was able to respond, he grabbed my arm and pulled my hand away from his face and shouted,

"Izaya's in love with Shizuo!"