Finally there

Izaya's POV

"Hey Izaya, get up." Shizuo said.

"Noooou. I don't wanna yet."

"Come on Izaya, you've had an extra half hour already. It's time to get up. We have dinner ready." he said, sounding like he was losing his patience.

"Just five.... more minutes."

"No, now get up."

At that moment Shinra yelled, "Did you get him up yet?"

"No, maybe you should try. He doesn't listen to me."

I flipped onto my back and said, "Nooooo."

"No what?" Shizuo asked.

"I want Shizu-chan to carry me." I said sticking my arms out toward him.

"Are you kidding me Izaya? Is that why you have been protesting to get up."

"Yes and no."

"Just go back inside Shinra, I'll get him up."

"Okay, hurry up before your food gets cold then."

Shinra then went inside.

"Are you really wanting me to carry you flea or was that to get me to tell Shinra to go away?"

"I want you to carry me." I said sleepily.

"Man, you really are like a little kid."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Fine, call me whatever you want. Now can you pleeeeease carry me?" I gave him puppy eyes.

"I never thought you'd beg me to do something."

"Oh come on. Can't I just want or do something without anyone saying anything?"

"No, you can't. Little child." Shizuo said smirking.

"You're mean." I pouted. "Fine. I'll just stay here until I want to get up then."

"You're not staying here."

Shizuo then grabbed me and carried me into the house.

"Awe. I was hoping to keep giving Shizu-chan a hard time. Why'd you have to ruin it?" I said crossing my arms.

"Because I'd rather not eat my food cold." he said putting me down.

I then smelled the air. The food smelled like my second favorite food other than fatty tuna. Hot pot.

I then walked into the dining room and saw it was exactly that.

"Hey Izaya. Took long enough for you to get up. Are you eating or skipping?" Shinra said.

"Eating."

Shinra knew this was one of my favorite foods so he gave me double the amount he would have originally given me.

I then started eating and soon found myself basically shoving it in my face like someone was going to take it from me.

"Wow. Were you really that hungry Izaya?" Shinra asked sarcastically.

"Shut up. You know this is one of my favorite foods."

"I didn't know the little flea could eat so much." Shizuo said.

"Shut up. It's possible." I said with my mouth full.

We all finished dinner and everyone went into the living room. I went exploring the place and Shinra followed.

"Hey Shinra, how's everything set up since I was still sleeping when we got here?"

"Well, there's three rooms like how the hotels were. Mairu and Kururi are sharing a room, Celty and I are, and Tom and Shizuo are. You can sleep wherever you want. You can sleep on one of the couches if you really want to."

"So I'm just getting put wherever again... that's nice to know."

We walked around a bit more and Shinra asked, "Do you want to play a game?"

I stopped and looked at him. "What kind of game?"

"Just everyone daring each other to do things."

"I guess. As long as I don't have to do anything stupid or really weird."

Shinra and I then went back to the living room. Everyone was sitting in the middle of the big room, in a circle.

Shinra sat down and said, "So we are all playing?"

Everyone nodded.

Mairu decided to go first. She had me do a puppet show using socks. At least that wasn't too bad for a start.

We went on for about 10 minutes and it was back to Mairu again. This time she said something I wish she didn't.

"I'll choose Izaya again. I dare you to kiss Shizuo."

I didn't want to do it. "Really? You want me to do that?" I said, trying to get her to choose something different.

"What, are you too scared to do it big brother? I thought you said you'd do any dare." she said with a smile on her face.

"No. And you're right, I would do any dare but..."

"Then do it."

I sighed and said, "Does it have to be a certain spot for it to count?"

"Yes. His mouth."

Shizuo looked at her like she was crazy.

I tried protesting it a few minutes longer but had no luck. I then decided I was going to do it.

"Well... here comes the end of my life. Nice knowing you all."

I then leaned over to Shizuo, since he was next to me, pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

I then quickly got up and went behind one of the couches waiting for him to chase after me, but he didn't. He just sat there.

His cheeks then turned a pink color as he stared at the floor blankly.

He was blushing.