Telling Shinra Everything

Izaya's POV

Did he really just point that out to us? And does he pay attention to everything or something? How would he know where everyone was last night?

"Wait, go back a bit. Why the heck would you be walking around the house in the middle of the night looking at everything?"

"Oh... hehe, you see I... was just making things up to see what you'd say since I knew you were lying."

"Are you freaking kidding me. Okay, now you're dead!" I said charging at him.

Shizuo grabbed me before I got to Shinra.

"Hey! Let me go Shizu-chan. I need to get him." I said hitting him and trying to get out of his grasp.

"No. Just because he got the truth out of you it doesn't mean attack him. Besides, it was your choice to say it rather than making up another lie."

I then stopped and thought. He does have a point.

"Fine, I won't kill him then." I said puffing out one of my cheeks.

"Well it's good to know I don't have to run for my life." Shinra said.

"Are you wanting to die?"

"No no. I'm just saying it's nice to know I don't have to be careful around you... wait, on second thought, I do have to worry."

"You're pushing it Shinra." I said starting to get a bit annoyed.

"Okay, I'll just shut up then. Oh Shizuo, come with me. I want to ask you something."

"Why can't you just ask it here."

"Because Izaya's getting annoyed at me and I don't need him trying to murder me." Shinra said, slightly laughing.

"Fine."

They both went outside and I stayed put.

I looked at the floor and closed my eyes. "Well this is going to be fun when the others find out." I mumbled to myself.

"What's going to be fun? And when we find out about what?" A voice asked.

I looked up to see Kururi standing by the dining table.

Are you kidding me? I have to tell one of them now?

"Oh nothing Kururi. Just an issue I ran into with my job." I said smiling lightly at her.

"You don't seem very convincing big brother." she said calmly.

"Well it's the truth."

Shizuo's POV

"So what are you wanting to ask me?"

"I was wondering what all has gone on so far. Could you tell me please? It doesn't have to be every little detail, just the major parts."

"Why do you need to know? You don't have anything to do with it."

"Because I'm friends with both of you and want to help out. Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, I guess there isn't."

"Well then can you tell me?"

"I'll tell you my view of all that has happened so far."

"Yay~. Now start talking."

"Okay so when we were in the first hotel I thought Izaya's sleeping face was cute. Then I thought he was cute again when we went to eat that morning and I don't know why."

"I'm pretty sure it's because you're attracted to him."

"Well that's nice to know." I said sounding dead.

"Okay, well keep talking. I want to hear more." Shinra said happily.

"Okay. When we stayed at the hotel the second time Izaya and I argued about who would get the bed and I ended up making him take it. Then, late in the night I woke up and Izaya was making coffee. He then decided to sit on the couch trying to get me to take the bed. That didn't work because I decided to pick him up and put him on the bed. Then instead of fighting about it, I just decided to lay on the other side of the bed and sleep that way it was fair."

"Wait, so you guys slept together before last night?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, well any more to what's happened?"

"Yeah. That morning I woke up to Izaya snuggling against me. He tried saying it was that it was because he couldn't get out of my grasp since I apparently put my arm over him. Then I started teasing him about it. After that, Izaya asked if I liked him and I didn't know but I have a feeling for him but I don't know what it is. He also said that he loves me..." I trailed off on that last part.

"It's only been a few days and you've been through that much?"

"Yeah. There's still more too."

"Okay, well keep going then."

"Okay, well after that I hugged him. Also when we got here and we left Izaya in the car he was apparently not getting up because hs wanted me to carry him. And finally, last night after you went upstairs I wrestled Izaya until he finally gave up and I took him upstairs to sleep. And this morning he was cuddled up against me again."

"Wow... that's a lot."

I just looked at him and thought 'no duh it is, I'm glad you noticed the obvious.'

"Well, based off of what you just told me I think you do love Izaya. You seem to care about him since you have been letting him sleep in a bed and not a couch. Also because you've been helping with making him eat. And also it seems like you're kind of playful with him since you've been teasing him."

"Okay, well about all this, can you not tell anyone. At least not yet?"

"Sure but if I get threatened about saying something I'm saying it."

"Of course you will." I mumbled.

We then walked inside and found Izaya and Kururi in the kitchen talking.

"Oh come on Izaya, tell me what that something is that you said will be fun telling us."

"It's none of your business Kururi, now leave me alone."

"But it is my business, I'm your sister."

"No it isn't, it's only mine because it's personal."

Oh no... looks like we'll be telling them sooner than I hoped...