Chapter 6

I pulled him by the arm, and threw him onto the couch. "Talk. Where the fuck is he?" He straightened himself up. "See. This is why I didn't wanna say anything." He said."You were gonna get too aggressive."

"Duh nigga! It's been almost a month of me trying to find him!"

"I can't tell you Taylen!"

I balled up my fist, and knocked him in the eye.

"Don't bullshit me!" I yelled."Tell me where the hell EJ is!"

He rubbed his eye."I'll tell you how he left."

"Don't make me beat the shit out of you Roc. Tell me. Now!" I demanded.

"Ok."

"Before I left, I told EJ where I was going, just in case he changed his mind on leaving. Late that night he showed up. Then this dude came around, and he said he knew EJ from somewhere, and that EJ tried to take his girlfriend. So he got EJ, and started beating him around, I tried to help, but I couldn't."

"So then, he took EJ and told me not to say anything."

Something told me he was kidnapped.

Something also told me that Roc knew what happened.

"What's the dudes name?"

"I don't know. But he has some kind of neighborhood tribe. I see him out sometimes."

The plan I have, is to hunt the dude down for a while. Then go in.

"Alright."

He grabbed my arm before I walked off."Taylen, please don't say anything."

I slapped his hand off.

"What the hell Roc?" I yelled. "I finally know where he is, and you tell me not to say anything? Please! You're delusional."

Something must've been off. It's common sense to know that I would take matters into my own hands. I finally got my answers. Nothing is going to stop me.

END