Chapter 11

"Roc, why would you fuck a man's prostitute? like what the hell!" I yelled at him.

"She insisted on taking a shower with me. I wasn't gonna say no. And plus, he doesn't even let her fuck other guys."

Oh my god..

"You took the man's prize Roc! That's his special!"

"I didn't know!" He said."All I know is that the bitch rode me like a racing seahorse!"

"A seahorse?"

"We were in the shower." He stated.

"TMI!"

We turned the corner next to a store. Assuming this is the store Kacey works at.

"Now, Romelo were gonna have you stay in the car since you don't want any trouble with this guy. Taylen you come with me."

"I'm fine. I don't want anything to happen to Roc." I told him. Because if we were to come back, and he was taken out of the car, I'd be livid.

"Alright." And with that, he left.

--

"Tell me more about your little prostitute fling." I said, laughing.

"It isn't like we were together. It was just a one time thing, a hit and run."

I shook my head."What did Kacey say when he saw you?"

"It was after we had sex. He came while I was in one of the rooms, and the girl was calling me baby & stuff, trying to get my attention. So then I heard this loud noise, and he had hit her with a little chair thing. I ran out and he saw me. That was when we fought."

"And yea, you lose. Continue."

"And then he told me to leave, and never come back."

Roc should've known better.

In just a few seconds, the officer came running out of the store.

"We have to go!" He yelled.

"Hold up! Hold up!" Roc said."Was EJ in there?"

"Yea! Why are we leaving?"

"Elijah was there! He's in there now!"

"Well what the fuck man!? We gotta go get him!"Roc tried to open the door, but the officer locked it real fast.

"Dude let us out!"

He turned around.

That wasn't the officer.

"BRUH!"