Chapter 10

"Son, do you realize how much you've screwed up our whole investigation?" The officer asked Roc. Turns out, Roc sold EJ to a band of prostitutes for money, and a place to shower when he was homeless. The guy that I stabbed really didn't know what I was talking about.

"I just felt like y'all were supposed to know." He replied.

"Kid." The officer began."You're lucky that I'm not going to take you into custody. But if you don't take us to the right place, I will arrest you for false information to a cop."

"Yes sir."

I can't believe he'd sell him. All he had to do was come home, or he should've never left in the first place.

EJ is out there, most likely being held as a sex slave.

_____________________

We made it to the place where the prostitutes to EJ, slash where Roc would take his showers.

"You sure this the place?" I asked him.

"Positive."

The officer knocked on the door."Police! open up!" He exclaimed.

The door soon opened. A horrible smell escaped from the inside.

"Yes?" the girl said. She didn't look like a prostitute. She looked normal. When she spotted Roc, she gave a smile.

"Hey bae. You here to shower again?" She said flirtatiously.

"No. We're here to get my brother. Remember? The guy I gave you."

"Oh!....he's gone."

BRUH!!!

"What the fuck you mean he's gone?" I asked her.

"Hold up bitch with the attitude. He's gone at this moment. He'll be back later."

"Ma'am, we need to know where he is."

She let out a sigh."He's with Kacey."

"Who the fuck is Kacey?" I asked. I looked back at Roc. He knows who Kacey is. I can tell.

"Ma'am we need more information." The officer said."What is Kacey's last name?"

"Willman." She replied."But if you find him, don't tell him that I told you who he was."

I took Roc's hand, and led him to the side of the house.

"Spill it Roc. Who is Kacey?" I said."And if you even attempt to lie to me, I will have you arrested. That's a promise."

"Kacey is the owner of this store that's down the street, and he owns about 5 of the prostitutes in the house. That's half because there's 10 of them." He explained."A few times, he's caught me shower here, and he'll beat them up, take my money, and throw me out. But they would always take his money and give me more."

"So what is he? Does he sell drugs?"

"No. He owns a store, he owns prostitutes. Oh! And he makes them work in the store with no pay. And he fights people on the street."

"Roc why don't you say anything! Did he fight you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Did you win?"

"No."

I grabbed his arm again, and took him back to the officer.

"Roc has some information about Kacey for you."

"No need." He said."I know exactly who the guy is."

I felt Roc tense up.

"Can I not be with you...when you confront him?" He asked.

"Why are you nervous Roc?"

"He wants to kill me."

"How do you know?"

"I had s little fling with one of the girls. I didn't know she was one of the ones he owned, until later."

Oh my god. 😒.....more shit to deal with.