Chapter 15

I opened my eyes to pure dark. The only sources of light were the machines, and the light from the hall that was creeping under the door.

"Roc." I said quietly. I didn't hear his snoring anymore. That was the only thing keeping me from being afraid. I honestly thought I was gonna die in this hospital. The people seem off.

I struggled to grab my phone. Thank god it was some what close to me.

Where'd you go?
I texted. I was scared. He just thinks I'm being delusional, and paranoid, but he'd know if he would just stay here and put two and two together.

He texted back.
I ran home for sum10. I'll be bck in jst a second.

I locked my phone and pulled the cover over my face.

Why can't I just leave? I'd rather be paralyzed than killed my nurses.

I almost cried thinking about what they could be planning to do to me. Why would they do it to me though? All I've done is sit here.

I waited over an hour for Roc. In the dark the whole time. I didn't want to turn on the TV, because I didn't want them to come in and bother me. I want to stay risk free as long as possible.

Roc hurry back!
I texted him over and over.

Suddenly, I felt something in my back pop. I didn't know what it was, but I felt freed. I sat up.

Back to normal

"Hell yea." I muttered.

I got up, and put on some shoes.

Then Roc texted back

I'm outside

I'm coming out there

You can't walk!

I'm walking now!

I looked out of the window, and saw the car.

Second floor.

Should I really jump?

There were shrubs,grass,and mud. All wet from the rain, but really?

I saw Roc putting his arms in an 'X' motion. I'm guessing that's a signal for me not to jump.

But...........

Like I said.

I'd rather be paralyzed, than about to be killed for no reason.

So I jumped.