THREE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
freely - day6

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hearing this voice caused her to quickly turn around, making eye contact with the tall boy standing behind her. he had brown hair with a tint of red and a warm smile across his face. this must be yeonjun.

yumi chuckled "yea i guess she does." there was an awkward silence. what was she supposed to say? heres your dog?

"um, well thanks for finding her and letting me know" yeonjun smiled at her.

"no problem" she smiled back as she put kkami on the ground so she could go back to her real owner. though, she did want to keep kkami.

"ill see you around yumi, hopefully" he waved goodbye whispering that last part. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"you too" she said before he could walk away. as soon as he was gone jaemin spoke up.

"pshhhh that was aWkward if you ask me" he earned a light punch on the shoulder from yumi.

"i don't know how to talk to guys" she crossed her arms and pouted.

"you sure to know how to look at them. You couldn't stop staring at him. it's like you have never seen-"

"shut the fuck up" she said jokingly while letting out a small giggle. she knew jaemin was just teasing her, but it was true. the only guys she ever talks to are her brother or her friends.

-

yumi was finally home. although it wasn't a very adventurous day, she was so tired that she fell asleep on the couch right when she got into her house. this marked the beginning of her 7 hour power nap.

-

COOL FOLKS 😎
11:37pm

mark
look what johnny hyung
just sent me

mark look what johnny hyung just sent me