TWENTY-FIVE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
sunset- twice

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yumi thought hyomi was so annoying and she couldn't stand her. she decided she would stay at chaehwang's place. fuck that hyomi bitch.

-

unfortunately, it was the first day of class. yumi was excited to meet new people from her classes, yet she dreaded having to go to school AGAIN.

yeonjun and yumi planned to meet at the cafe before class starts and catch up on some things. they sat there chatting about anything and everything.

"one of my best friends came back from china!" yumi said to him smiling brightly because she missed her best friend. yeonjun on the other hand, was alarmed.

"yukhei?" he responded.

"yeah! wait.. you know him?" she asked with a questioning look on her face.

"yeah...i mean...i know OF him." he responded. lies. yeonjun knew yukhei like the back of his hand. and well, let's just say they used to be good friends and he wasn't really back in china.

so here's the tea: yukhei never actually went back to china and his grandma was never sick. he was in a gang, he did drugs, he sold them, he may have killed a few people, honestly who knows. yeonjun caught him in the act and they haven't talked since. he couldn't tell you why he was back now.

"yumi, can you do something for me?" he asked with a worried expression. that scared yumi, she's never seen him so shaken up by anything.

"yeah sure" she asked. was everything okay? why did he look so scared?

"can you stay away from yukhei?"

"why would i do that? he is my best friend?" yumi was so confused. "wait are you jealous? awww! yeonjun is jealous!" she said in a baby voice.

"no, yumi this is serious. just stay away from him. he's no good, now let's go to class. shall we?" he took yumi's hand and they were off. that was odd, but she decided to shake it off and not let anything ruin her first day of school!

yeonjun and yumi didn't have the same first class, so they parted their ways and went to their separate rooms. she walked into the door way and immediately saw his face. yukhei.... gosh this is going to be uncomfortable for her. yukhei spotted her and tried to flag her down so they can sit together. yumi was hesitant. should she trust yeonjun or sit next to her best friend who may or may not be hiding something from her?

-

okayyy so i got tagged in the #SPEAKYOURSELF tag 😳 so let's get it 🤰

1. what's your name?

my name is laney if you couldn't tell but you can call me whatever you want 🤡

2. where are you from?

usa 🇺🇸 locals are so friggin annoying like stfu

3. what excites you and makes your head beat?

good music and haechan

4. what do you love about kpop? why is it special to you?

i like it because everything is so different from the genres, the style, the outfits, literally everything and ive found lots of my favorite songs. it's changed my life for the better bc like i was a basic bitch before this 😭

5. when did you start wattpad? what got you into it?

so i started it about a year ago and i wrote this jungkook ff and it was literally the worst thing ever 🤢 i started it bc i was tired of watching those shitty ones on youtube 🤡

6. what's your wattpad journey like? what would you like to improve?

oh sis i suck at writing idk how this got 18k reads but thank you 😭 i usually just read shit on here 🤰

7. what are your top ten songs rn?

these aren't in any order but:
highway to heaven- nct127
jet lag- nct127
superhuman- nct127
9-teen- seventeen
youknowbetter- hyolyn
picky picky- weki meki
the fifth season- oh my girl
loveholic- lim jimin
bloom- enoi
another night- young jae

8. what are your top 5 favorite stories on wattpad?

(no order)

snapchat - dong sicheng by @ bcbyjaehyun

IN YOUR ARMS. HAECHAN by @ hyuckfs

letters dream by @ babynorenmin

revenge note | na jaemin by @ SANSTHETIC

prince // mark lee by @ kny_kzn

ik they probably don't wanna be tagged in this^^

9. is there anything you're looking forward to in the future?

just living life man

10. what do you love about yourself?

lol nothing

im just gonna leave that there adios 🙈