TWENTY-ONE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
growing ~ for groo- gwsn

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

it was the day. the day that all eight friends would go to jeju before school started again.

the plan was that they would meet at the airport where jaemin's private jet was. they would board and then fly off to the island.

jaemin picked up mark and yumi from their houses. they had their suitcases with everything they needed. on the way to the airport they bopped to loona's newest album.

"how are you and chaehwang?" yumi asked mark. he looked confused yet embarrassed?

"what do you mean?" he asked, looking away, with his face turning red.

"what do i mean? you guys obviously like each other." she said teasing him.

"what about you and yeonjun?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"don't try to change the subject." she said rolling her eyes.

"well do you like him?" he asked. "never mind, it's obvious you guys like each other. does he know?" mark talks to much.

"yeah we know we like each other. we aren't dating though. it's not that deep, mark" she said. "anyways, about you and chaehwang..."

"we're here" jaemin said. he was so done with them bickering in the back seat. after getting out of the car, they all got their luggage and headed to their gate to wait for the other five to arrive.

yumi saw the other five coming towards them. she smiled at yeonjun from afar, remembering the moments they have had together.

"hey, you" yeonjun said with a smile, wrapping his arm around her and placing a small kiss on her forehead. her whole face turned red. she wasn't used to being affectionate in public. she didn't want her friends to tease her.

-

they eventually boarded the jet. yumi had never been on a private jet before. she thought it was so cool how someone could have their own jet.

they all got comfortable for their ride to jeju. yumi and yeonjun sat next to each other, of course. it wasn't a very long ride, but yeonjun still fell asleep on her shoulder. he looked so sleepy.

yumi giggled at him, but tried not to wake him up. he needed the rest. yeonjun looked so adorable when he slept. i mean, he looked adorable anyways. she thought the way his kissable lips pouted even more when he slept was so lovable.

yeonjun was the sweetest boy she had ever met. no one has treated her the way yeonjun does. he treats her like a princess.

-

they finally landed in jeju and headed to jaemin's beach house. it wasn't as big as his house back in seoul, but it was still fucking huge. it was right on the beach, in the sand, and next to the clear, blue water.

the house had four bedrooms, so that means two people would sleep in one room. the two girls, chaehwang and yumi, would sleep in one room and the guys just slept wherever.

after getting settled in that evening, they changed into their swimsuits and went out to the beach. mark, haechan, and jeno kept finding crabs in the water and naming them dumb things such as "butt nut". don't ask, it was marks idea.

yumi, soobin, and jaemin were building sand castles, but the waves kept knocking them over, making the sand soft. they decorated it with seashells that they found, scattered throughout the sand.

yeonjun and chaehwang were laying in the sand, by the fire they had started. they were just warming up because the night was growing older by the second and it started to get a little cold. the two were watching the others play, either in the sand or the water.

"yeonjun, how much do you like her?" she asked him.

"i don't want to admit it but.." he took a deep breath. "i think im in love with her, and im not sure what i should do."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

YALL GO STREAM MIROH