TWENTY-THREE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NOW PLAYING
inconplete- onf

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

she woke up at jaemins house on the couch. she must've fallen asleep last night. or was it a dream? it felt real anyways.

as she opened here eyes she spotted yeonjun staring at her. he realized he looked kinda creepy just staring at her while she slept so he looked away.

"what were you doing little bitch?" she giggled and hit him with the pillow she was laying on. his cheeks turned a slight pink color.

"what are you talking about? uh.. you had a booger on your face s-so i was getting it off." he lied.

"i know that's not true but you do you" she told him and got up to start the day- even though it was already noon. today was the last day in jeju and they would have to go home later today to go to uni in a few days.

-

the day went by pretty quick, especially since everyone woke up at noon or later. nothing special happened. they just packed and tingz 🙈. they got ice cream, but that didn't last long. it went straight to their stomachs in about 5 seconds.

at about 7pm they got back on jaemins good ole private jet and yeeted back to seoul. it was boring for yumi because everyone is a lazy ass pig and slept the whole time. she ended up playing superstar jyp because jaemins jet had wifi. she got the highest score for miroh by stray kids.

-

she was finally back home after who knows how long she was traveling. she couldn't wait to go to sleep and be alone for the first time in 3 days. yumi showered because gotta stay fresh. she would be moving into her apartment tomorrow. i wonder who her roommate will be?

yumi's eyes became heavy and she started to drift off to sleep. just then she got a dm on instagram.

wong_coochie
11:24pm

wong_coochie
hey yumi
i haven't seen you in forever

why was yukhei texting her at this hour? she hasn't seen him in 4 years. they were best friends until he moved to china without saying goodbye. after that she never heard from him again. why was he back in seoul? you never know about yukhei, he's crazy.

yuminniemouse
yukhei?
why are you texting
me at this hour?
and how did you
get my instagram?
what the frig why
ur name coochie 💀

wong_coochie
ill explain everything lol
just meet me at
blue orangeade cafe
tomorrow morning

before he moved away, yumi had the biggest crush on him. she got over it pretty quick after he moved away because she didn't think she would see her long lost crush again. turns out, she was definitely wrong.

-

she made her way to the cafe, only a block or two away. yukhei was there, waiting. yumi was extremely nervous. what if he is different now? or maybe he didn't change at all. does he still have that energetic personality that she likes about him? what would he think of her now? what if she catches feelings again? she already liked yeonjun.

there he was. she spotted him through the glass windows of the cafe, ordering a coffee. she couldn't help but stare at him. he grew so tall, and he was probably a foot taller than yumi. his body was so well proportioned. she didn't want to admit it, but he was hot.

-

everyone is whipped for yukhei.
tbh i wasn't planning this but i thought of wong coochie and was like "wouldn't hurt to put in in here" so that happened

IVE HAD TO PEE LIKE 7 TIMES TODAY AND I HAVENT HAD ANYTHING TO DRINK AM I DYING?

also spring break is about to end and i didn't do anything so i feel like i should've done something?

i wrote this chapter in like 10 minutes so that's why it's bad lol. I wanted to get a chapter up before break ends 🗿

i saw this on someone elses thing so try to guess my bias in each group if you a real one 😔🤠

stray kids

bts

exo

blackpink

red velvet

adios chicas 👁👅👁